Forever

I drove to the bank and made sure I had all the money. I was gonna right a check because I didn't wanna pay in cash. That was a lot of money. I sighed and drove to the police station. I went to the front desk. "Hello I am here to bail out Jack Gilinsky." I said to the officer. I signed things and gave her the money.
Jacks POV
I sat in the cell thinking about Melody. How we wouldn't be together. How she would have to move on and find someone else. She will forget me. An officer came and unlocked the door. "Jack Gilinsky your getting bailed out let's go." He said to me. "Who would bail me out?" I asked. "Keep her she really loved you." He told me and there sat Melody sitting on the chairs staring at her shoes. I ran to her. She stood up and smiled. I picked her up and spinned her around. "Why?" I asked. "Sometimes you have to sacrifice things for the people you love." She told me. I smiled and pressed my lips against hers.
Wedding Day 1 year later
Melodys POV
I inhaled deeply and exhaled pacing around in my wedding dress. The thought of Maggs and mom and dad came in my head. I remember when Maggs and I dreamed of our wedding day. How we wanted to be like princesses in a fairytales. She was gonna be my maid of honor and I was gonna be hers. How my mom said she was gonna help me plan it. How my dad was gonna walk me down the aisle. I wiped the tear that fell down my face. Thank god I had my waterproof mascara on. Emmy came in my room. "You ready girly because it's time." She smiled. "Would if I trip on my gown or he thinks I look ugly." I said starting to panic. She grabbed my shoulders. "Think of them as if they were here your dream wedding because that boy up there is madly in love with you." She told me. I nodded and got ready to walk down the aisle. I had no father figure to walk me down. Everyone went in and it was my turn. I pretended my dad was by my side. The piano music started to play as I walked down the isle. I looked up at Jack and tears were falling down my face. I laughed a bit as I almost fell from my wedding dress. We said our vows which his were amazing and made me cry. "I do." I said. "I do." He repeated. "I pronounce you man and wife you may now kiss the bride." The priest said. "It's about time." Jack exclaimed causing everyone to laugh. I smiled and kissed him passionately. This kiss was different. We were finally husband and wife.
The reception.
I went up to speak. "Hello I'm Melody Gilinsky." I smiled. "Damn that feels good to say." I laughed causing everyone to laugh. "Our love is the weirdest." I smiled. "But it's the best." I smiled. "I'm so happy you smiled at me that day at vocal lessons because I probably wouldn't be standing in this dress right now. Jack your the best thing that happened to me. If you hadn't came back and made me remember again. I probably would be with a man I don't even love. My best friend Maggs. She died 5 years ago. She was my best friend since we were young. She was the best best friend anyone could ask for. I remember we used to have play dates and play dress up and plan our weddings I would be wearing a Cinderella dress with glass slippers with my Prince Charming living in a castle and she would be my maid of honor." Tears were rolling down my cheek. "Jack I hope our kids experience a love like us." I smiled. "Because honestly if was the best love story better than being a princess and living in a castle." I smiled. "Your my whole jack and I can't wait to start a family and grow old by your side." I smiled. "I will always be your beautiful Melody." I smiled.
This isn't the end one more chapter ;)