Bail

I ran to Jacks car and got in and drove to the police station. I needed to try and bail him.
Jacks POV
Why would Matt tell? We were at the police station and they took me in for questioning. I sighed and walked in the room. "Mr. Gilinsky we are gonna ask you a few questions." The police officer told me. I nodded. "Ok so why did you do it?" He asked. "Well my girlfriend melody had gotten amnesia 5 years ago." I told him he nodded. "For the first year I tried to get her to remember but they told me to give up so I listened." I said to him. "Austin was her boyfriend for publicity purposes and she didn't like him at all." I said to him. "Once I was out of the picture she started to remember her brother and his girlfriend and Austin came back and told her that he was her boyfriend." I sighed. "She believed him and we bumped into each other and I started to try and get her to remember again I don't know why I gave up on her but Austin would abuse her sexually and physically." I told him. He nodded. "She finally remembered me." I smiled. He smiled also. "I came over house today and knocked on the door at first there was no answer but then I heard yelling I barged in and Austin was holding her face roughly and told her she was never leaving him. He then through her on the ground when he saw me. He said to me oh look who it is and he pushed me. Melody got up from the floor and pushed him and told him to leave me alone. He then punched her in the face. Which made me get angry imagine someone punching your girlfriend in the face. And I punched him in the face and I guess I used full rage on him and killed him it wasn't on purpose." I said to him. He nodded. They had a lie detector on me. "Well he's not lying but he still killed someone." The police officer sighed. "Your bail is 1 million dollars." He said to me. My jaw dropped. "1 million." I stuttered. He nodded and put the hand cuffs on me. I closed my eyes as tears fell down my face.
Melody's POV
Traffic took me forever. But finally an hour later I got there. I parked the car and got out. Tears were spilling down my face. Would if I can't get him out? My heart was beating. I ran to the front desk. "Hi um my fiancé was arrested his name is Jack Gilinsky." I sighed. She nodded and went to the back to talk to the officers. A familiar officer came out to talk to me. "Hey you look familiar." I smiled. He looked at me. "Aren't you the girl who jumped Madison Beer?" He asked. I nodded and laughed. "Your the one who let me go." I smiled. He nodded and smiled back. "Well we have some bad news." He sighed. "The bail is a lot of money." He said to me. My heart stopped. "It's 1 million dollars." He said to me. "1-1 million?" I stuttered. He nodded. "I'm sorry but unless you don't have the money you can't get him out." He sighed. "I have the money." I said to him. His eyes grew wide. "Oh um okay." He said to me. "I have to get it out the bank." I sighed. He nodded and walked away. Matt came running in. "Melody I'm so sorry." He said to me. "It's fine matt I'm going to get 1 million dollars." I said to him. His eyes grew wide. "But melody that's all the money in your bank account you worked hard for that." He said to me. "You have to sacrifice things for the people you love." I said to him and walked out the police station.