It was us

Jack's POV
I pulled away slowly. "I lost you once I'm not gonna lose you again." I said to her. She closed her eyes. "I want you do you want me?" I asked her. A tear rolled down her cheek I wiped it away. "No." She said sternly. "Move on." She said to me and walked away.
Melody's POV
I ran quickly to my house tears flowing down my face. I stopped to catch my breath and wiped my cheeks. I walked into my house and Austin was sitting on the couch. He didn't acknowledge me at all. I rolled my eyes and walked up stairs. I decided to clean my room. I started to clean my closet. I was fixing the shoes when I saw a little door thing. My eyebrows furrowed together. I opened the door and it was filled with shoe boxes and teddy bears. I looked at them confused and took out the box. It was labeled Jelody forever. I opened the box it was full of pictures. I took out one. Jack. It was Jack and me. I was laying on his shoulder and he was kissing my forehead. I grabbed the teddy bear and read the tag.
To my beautiful Melody
Love Jack
I caressed the bear. Why don't I remember? There was a note that fell out. My eyebrows furrowed together I unwrapped the note and began to read it.
Dear Melody,
I made this box of stuff to remind you. One day you'll find this and I hope you'll remember. Remember us. Our love. How much we were in love. No matter what we would always find our way back. The day we fell in love was the best day of my life. I got the girl of my dreams. I came to your house every day to make you remember. But you were scared of me. I didn't eat I couldn't sleep. They told me to give up. So I did. I'm so stupid for giving up. I just wish you could remember because your the only person I wanna be with. I want all of you. Your part of me. Knowing that you will never remember me or our love makes me think how am I ever gonna fall in love again. Our love is special. One that will last forever. You May not remember. But I will always remember. Your my beautiful Melody.
Love Jack
A tear fell from my face and onto the paper. Memories came flashing through my head one by one. The good the bad. When we fell in love.
Flashback
"I'm in love with her!" He yelled at Maggs. "What about Leigh?" She asked. "Melody changed me, I want her maggie so bad I'm so in love with her." He said softly. I'm in love with you too. His head turned to me. I smiled and ran to him he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I crashed my lips into his.
I got up and put the letter in my pocket. I ran out my balcony door and climbed down it. I ran to his house. I finally remembered. I rang the doorbell multiple times. Jack came to the door his eyes were red. I pressed my lips against his roughly. I pulled away and put our foreheads together. "It was us." I told him. "I remember." I smiled.