Look who's back

1 week later
"Let's go babe." Jack smiled. I nodded and grabbed his hand and we jumped in the jeep. We were going apartment searching. "This is my song!" Jack yelled. I smiled as he started singing touchin lovin trey songz. "IM TOUCHING YOU TONIGHT IM LOVING YOU TONIGHT IM FUCKING YOU TONIGHT!" He sang loudly. I started laughing. We finally got to the apartment complex. We looked around at about 5 apartment complexes. One caught our eye it was humongous. "This is the one." We both said in sync. We were moving in 2 weeks. We went back to my house. "Babe wanna come with me to Johnson's were gonna work on some music." He asked. "I have a meeting." I groaned. He frowned. "Give me a kissy." He said with puppy dog eyes. I smiled and pressed my lips against his. "Cutie." I smiled. He winked and left. I got ready for meeting and headed out the door.
Jacks POV
I was at Jacks for about an hour. Madison walked in. Madison was really chill. Nothing more than a friend. I was on the computer listening to the music we made. Madison came next to me and sat on my lap. I grew a bit tense but shook it off. Sammy and Nate and Kenny were here too. I heard a Cameron shutter but just ignored it. Madison got off my lap and I went down stairs and got something to drink. I went back upstairs and Madison took a picture I hope Melody doesn't see that.
Melody's POV
I finished my meeting and went in my car. I went on Twitter and my notifications were blowing up. I threw my head back and groaned. "What did Jack do?" I asked myself. When my notifications blow up that's never good. I clicked on one tweet.
@jelody: Jack WTF is this. What happened to you and Melody. Madison is terrible. Melody is gonna be crushed. @melodyespinosa @jackgilinsky. I swallowed hard and clicked on the picture. It was of Madison sitting on Jacks lap and Madison taking a picture of Jack. A tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away and began to drive home. Why her Jack?