Shots

1 year later
"GUYS THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF THE TOUR LETS MAKE IT COUNT!" I yelled and we all put out hands in. "1..2..3 MELODY!" They all yelled. I laughed and grabbed my mic. I pressed my lips against Jacks. "Love you." I smiled. "This show is for you." I winked at him. He winked back and I ran onstage. "HOW ARE YOU LOS ANGELES!" I yelled. I was more famous and famous by day, it was insane I went on a world tour and today was out last stop. I sang my songs. And it was the last song. "This song isn't mine but I dedicate to the love of my life Jack Finnegan Gilinsky!" I yelled into the mic. "This is all of me by John legend." I said into the mic. I was wearing a white dress everything was perfect. Till one thing happened. "Cause All of Me-" I was cut off my gunshots. Before I knew it everything went black.
Jacks POV
I was watching Melody perform All of Me. It was the chorus my favorite part. She started to sing but then gun shots started to fire. "MELODY GET DOWN!" I yelled. Before I could go save her five bullets went through her. She fell to the ground blood flooding from her body. I was about to run on stage but the security caught me. "Stay here." He demanded. "That's the love of my life, let go of me!" I yelled. Paramedics that worked at the stadium came running in. They caught the guy who shot Melody. There was no use on saving her. She was already gone. I knew she was.

I'm sorry don't hurt me.