23. First Date.

Author's POV

Isha was getting ready while smiling like a kid who just got her favourite Candy. She did a little bit makeup including baby pink lipstick which made her look even cuter. Placing dupatta on her head she stares at herself examining. After making sure of her look she walk out of the room.

She saw Arshad standing outside of her room waiting for her. He looks up only get his breath hitched. She was looking breathtaking. Although she wore the same dress she wore at engagement party but today her face had the shine and smile making her look even enchanting.

He forwards his hand toward her. Isha placed her hand shyly trying to not to make eye contact with him cause she saw him staring at her intensely. He held her hand in a firm grip before heading out of the house.

They sat on the car. isha was nervously looking here and there and Arshad saw that. He held her hand and squeeze it in a comforting way. She glances at him and he gives her a soft smile which she returned.

They both arrived at the restaurant after 15 minutes drive. Arshad got out of the car and open the door for her. Taking her hand in his he began walking inside. Isha becomes more nervous as she steps in the expensive-looking restaurant. She clutched her other hand on Arshad's arms in nervousness. He put his hand on hers squeezing.

The manager came asking for their reservation.

"Mr And Mrs Arshad Malik" Arshad said confidently. Isha felt butterflies in her stomach hearing him. Even though it was meant for sofia but she couldn't help feeling happy that she was here with him. As his Mrs., The manager escorted them to their table.

He as a gentleman pull chair for isha. She smiles blushing and sat on it.

"Toh, what do you like to eat?" Arshad asked after settling on his chair. Isha pouted looking here and there. She didn't know anything. She had never been places like this. And what food she would order she didn't even know. "Isha, tell me anything you want to eat," Arshad asks softly.

"Uh... Icecream." She said unsure of what he will say. She loved ice cream and she hardly got a chance to eat ice cream in his house. Arshad chuckled.

"We will eat Ice cream but before that, we need something for dinner. So, tell me what do you want for dinner?" He asked smiling.

"Gol gappe" she said again with the lightening face.

"Okay, to tumhe gol gappe pasand hai? (So you like golgappe? / pani puri)" He asked. Isha pouted.

"Pata nahi. Maine khabi nahi khaye. (I don't know, I had never eaten ) I had only heard about golgappa is the best chaat. I always seen it on the street people being surrounded on the golgappa stall but never dared to go there alone " she said innocently but sadly. He felt guilty that he couldn't give her what most of the girls get in her age, his support, his motivation.

Holding her hand Arshad said "we will eat gol gappe from the street stall tomorrow. Now I will order food for us, if is that okay with you or if do you want anything else, tell me" he understood that she didn't know how to act or behaved in the event like this. He couldn't help but felt his heart luring for her innocent even more.

They had ordered their food and waited for it to come. Arshad asked her a few questions about her university and isha begun feeling comfortable with him even more. She told him she had the difficulties in understanding maths sometimes but Alhamdulillah she managed it till now.

"Don't worry, next time tell me if you won't understand anything. I will help you. You know I was the best in mathematics" he said proudly.

"Okay, I will ask you if i...." Suddenly she stopped.