25. Dilemma

Assalamualaikum.

Hey, How are you all?

Morning update😅

Enjoy🤗

''''''''''''''''''''''

Arshad's POV

After dropping isha home I went to pick up sofia. A lot happened since yesterday. Many things changes. I still couldn't believe I spent last night with isha in my arms. I couldn't believe I kissed her. The guilt part was coming back with force as I was going near to Sofia. Isha's beautiful innocent eyes flash in front of me, begging me not to regret what I had done. But my loyalty for sofia making me regret. I didn't want to regret, I honestly did not want. But I couldn't help. How will I face sofia? How long will I hide this?

Her blushing cute face flash in my mind. No! Isha didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve my turmoil. I had to get a grip. I can't tarnish the beautiful night we had spent yesterday by regretting.

She is my wife.

I stopped the car in front of Sofa's parents. Getting out I headed inside.

I found sofia sitting on the couch with her sister and parents seems like having some discussion. They gush toward me as soon as they saw me.

"Finally you got time to meet us!" Her dad said pulling me in a manly hug. "Young man, you should visit us some time with my daughter. It's your house too"

"Sorry dad, you know workload" I shrugged not having much to say. Sofia's mother also complained that I didn't vising often which I smile apologetically in replied.

"And if Aapi wasn't here then he wouldn't come I bet," Fariya said.

"Won't argue" I smirk looking at sofia. She smiles shaking her head.

"Now when you are already here let's have dinner with us," her mother said more like commanded. Honestly, I didn't want to but sofia give look which made me say yes.

Seems like I'm going to miss Isha's made food today.

*********

We all were currently having our dinner with a little bit of chitchat when suddenly sofia burst out laughing. I glance at her rising my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked when she leans on me still laughing.

"Look at this" she showed her mobile to Fariya who also began laughing seeing something.

"Can you tell us what you girls are laughing at?" Her mother asked curiously.

"My friend sumaiya said she had seen Arshad with some other girl. She was saying Arshad is cheating on me... Like really!?" She laughed saying this. I choked. A knot twisted in my stomach.

"What?" Fariya burst out laughing. "Arshad bhai can't leave you away from him for a single night and she is accusing my poor loving brother in law that he is cheating on you" Fariya laugh giving high five to sofia.

They laugh while her parents shook their head agreeing with both their daughters.

"Sumaiya is always jealous of you. she must be trying to put a rift between you two. Don't trust her" her mother said.

"Moma... I know her more than you. Do you think I will ever believe in her words and that too about accusing my poor husband?" she wrapped her arms around my arms leaning toward me.

A lump form in my throat and sweat on my forehead. Taking a glass of water I gulp it to relax.

"Ex...excuse me" I stood up and walk toward the living room wiping my face. Afraid. I was afraid.