IMPORTANT

Disclaimer: Not promoting anything here. Not polygamy or cheating. This is fiction and just for entertainment. Nothing in this promotes anything. This story has nothing to do with legal and illegal matters. IT'S ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT

WARNING⚠️ If polygamy (a man having two wives) triggers you then this is not for you.

If still you read then don't blame me or drag me into your comments. you can say your point about the characters not about me. I will delete hate comments on me. Don't dare to bring religion into this. It's only fiction and if you're that sensitive about things like this then I REPEAT AND REQUEST please don't read it.

I have warned you now it's up to you. If you don't handle this type of story that doesn't mean no one should write it... It's not in your hand what Authors are writing, what is in your hand is to not read it and disturb your mental state. Many will understand and love or hate this story with maturity (which will be highly appreciated)
Don't disrespect Author or the religion. I will delete hate comments or block you.

THIS IS A FICTION STORY SO LET IT BE THAT WAY. I WILL NOT DELETE IT NEITHER CHANGE ANYTHING. DEAL WITH IT OR LEAVE IT. IT'S UP TO YOU.

And one more thing

THIS IS MY FREAKING STORY I WILL DO AND WRITE WHATEVER AND HOWEVER, I WANT.

Love you all❤