37. wedding. love. Fear.

Assalamualaikum.

When I say I was not feeling well since few days then that doesn't mean I'm COVID positive Allah na kare (God forbid)😬

Yes I'm not feeling well but for a good reason. Yes I'm pregnant Alhamdulillah🤰 🙈 and this pregnancy sickness makes me weak. It looks so good in the book but in real life pregnancy is not easy.😰 I can't eat everything even my favourite thing. I can't even drink water without vomiting🤮😭 but still here I'm writing stories for my impatient readers. I never liked to kept you on waiting.😥

Please pray for me and my baby's health❣

-------------------

Arshad's POV,

I went to Asam's room after getting ready. He was struggling with the sherwani buttons and with the small shawl. His face had that frustrated look which every groom held if he was not looking the way he wants even though he looks dashing but still the confusion was there.

"You look handsome, trust me" I compliment going toward him.

"Are you sure, Bhai? This shawl looks good on me? And this button is suffocating all of a sudden" he began complaining. I shook my head smiling.

I was also like this on my wedding day with Sofia. So nervous so confused about my appearance but happy. But with Isha, I didn't know what happened and how my life took a 360° turn. That time I didn't get the chance to feel anything but the pain of betraying Sofia. Isha was nowhere in my mind, I didn't even know her name at the moment of our nikah, only thing that if this didn't happen then that little girl will be killed.

"Bhai!" Asam brings me out of my chain of thoughts. I look at him shaking all other thoughts.

"Han mere Bhai... Sabhiya will faint after seeing you"

"What!!?" He yelled in shock. "I don't want her to faint. I want her to look at me as if I'm the only handsome man on this earth" he said with a dreamy smile on his lips.

"That's what I meant" I shook my head.

After that, I help him with other stuff while putting some knowledge in him about the first night. He blushed not meeting my eyes and nodding his head at everything I say. I laugh at his face which made him pout like a little kid.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's POV

Sofia came out of the room after taking all her time with the beautician. She was looking stunning and Arshad felt himself smiling looking at his beautiful wife. Sofia smile back and stood in front of him with a proud smile on her face.

"How am I looking?" She asked raising her eyebrows. She could say like always she makes Arshad speechless.

"Stunning" he could say the only word before wrapping his arms around her waist and placing a small peck on her red tainted lips. Sofia laughs before pulling back. hand in hand, they walk out of the house where Nikah was going to be done.