31. Guest / Helpless.

Assalualaikum.

Okay I know you guys are angry but.... I don't have any new explanation of being late. Wahi purani walii... I was busy😩

SORRY☹🙅‍♀️

----------

Author's POV

Everyone was busy with the wedding of Asam which was held after 3 days. Arshad was also busy with his brother's wedding while isha was busy with house chores and her upcoming exams. Arshad couldn't find a way to spend quality time with his secret wife as he had to keep his eyes on the wedding and his office. Meanwhile, Sofia took his all spared time to her as she hadn't finished her shopping yet.

"Arshad, look, this is so beautiful, isn't it?" Sofia asked showing him her high heels. Arshad looks up at her from his laptop.

"Yes, but I will still choose that black one" he replied with a smirk. Sofia rolled her eyes at him.

"Pervert" she muttered going toward the mirror. Those were the heels Sofia wears for their first date and fall on him in a very embarrassing position. He held her that closely for the first time that day.

"Hey! Whom you called a pervert?" He asked making a false offended face.

"I can't see anyone else other than you" she replied brushing her hair. He walks toward her and stood leaning in front of the dressing table.

"Loving my wife doesn't make me pervert," he said crossing his arms.

"Correction, flirting," Sofia said pointing her finger.

"Correction, even flirting with my wife doesn't make me pervert" he held her finger and pulled her toward himself. She placed her hands on his chest.

"We are getting a late baby" she whispered staring into his eyes.

"Some times doesn't hurt" he muttered going closer to her lips.

------------------

Isha stood in front of the door with Mrs Malik to welcome some guest who was coming to stay in the house till the wedding. Few families have already arrived and they were settled in the guest room now they were waiting for Arshad's phupu (paternal Auntie)

"Bring that inside" an old woman and two young girls -around 16 17- walk inside. Wearing western dresses.

"Assalamualaikum Zubia aapa" Mrs Malik greets her wholeheartedly. That woman smiles warmly.

"Wal aikum assalam bhabi" they hugged each other slightly before parting.

"Aunty" Arshad called with a bright smile on his face as he saw the lady.

"Arshad" she smiled walking toward him.

"How are you, aunty?" He asked hugging her sideways.

"Like before, young and beautiful," she said in an arrogant way causing him to laugh. "What about you?"

"Like always, hot and handsome" he winks at her while everyone laughs at them

Isha couldn't stop the smile which adorned her face seeing her husband playful and happy after so long. Arshad's eyes fell on her making his smile wider. He was truly at peace after accepting isha as his wife. Isha's smiles and stares make him happy. Though he can't stop himself from feeling guilty whenever isha and Sofia both came around him at the same time. It was hard for him to accept that he has two wives and he loves both of them and can't live without any of them. He was just praying that when Sofia comes to know about his secret she could understand them. She could accept them.