20. My secret little wife

Assalamualaikum.

Guys, please read the A/N in the end.

***********

Isha's POV

My train of thoughts broke when I heard car stretching sound and stood up and open the door. just then Arshad steps on the doorway. He was shocked to see me. I look down feeling embarrassed at my impatient behaviour and give him space to walk inside. He steps in and I closed the door.

I didn't say anything just walk behind him. He sat on the couch and I went to bring water. When I came back I found Arshad rested his head on the back closing his eyes. He looks tired.

"Uh....sunein (listen)" I called him in a soft voice. He opens his eyes and looks at me. I passed a glass of water which he took and gulp it in one go and give it back to me. "Aap fresh ho jaein... Main khana garam kar deti hun (go freshen up... I will warm up your food)" he looks at his watch and then at me.

"10 baj rahe hai isha (its 10 pm isha...) Why didn't you sleep yet?" He asked.

"Wo...so..sofia baaji ask me to serve you dinner when you came back" I said in a low nervous tone.

"Yaha aao (come here)" he patted the seat beside him. I hesitate but sat. He was staring at the floor. Looking deep in thoughts.

"Aap theek hai. (Are you okay?) " I asked putting my hand on his shoulder seeing his tensed face. He stared at me for a minute before holding my arms and pulling me in his arms. My eyes widened and breath hitched.

"Pata nahi... Tumhari bahen ke bad'dua ne dara diya mujhe (i don't know.. Your sister's curse scared me)" he mumbled in my hair. I felt myself shaking. He never holds me like this. It was the first time he was hugging me like this. With trembling hands, I caressed my hand a little on his back to calm him.

"Wo... Wo bacchi hai... Uski baat ko dil pe na lein (she..she is a kid. Don't take her words to your heart)" I comfort him in a soft tone. He pulled back and stare at my face while his arms were still wrapped around me. My cheeks heated up and gaze lowered. He held my chin and lifted my face staring into my eyes. "Ky...kya dek...dekh rahe hein? (What...what are you starting?)" I asked feeling all the butterfly dancing in my stomach with his clossness.

"Tumhari Ankhe... Kitni masoom hai...kitni sacchi hai. (Your eyes... It's so innocent... And honest)" he muttered in unknown voice. I never heard this voice of his. He came closer and kiss my eyes one by one making my breath hitched. I fisted his shirt My heart began thumping in my chest. Some strange things began happening with me.

"Naa karein please... chode mujhe" I mumble wiggling to get free from his grip, feeling craziness rising in my heart and body. I open my eyes when his grip loosen. He was staring at me. I stood up gulping the air and wetting my dry lips I said... "Mai khana gharam karti hun (i will heat the food)" with that I walk inside the kitchen with wildly beating heart.

****

Arshad's POV,

After freshen up I come to the dining room where Isha was placing dishes on the table. I stood there staring at her. I've begun to see her with another perspective.

As usual, dupatta was placed on her head making her look more enchantment. She was a pious girl which was something I've never met before her. Her shy nature, her patience, her thoughts of not thinking about another man everything was pulling me toward her, and most importantly her eyes which held so much pain and sufferings. My heart was begging me to comfort her make her believe that I will always be with her but when Sofia's face came in front of me I gripped my heart in my fist. I couldn't betray sofia. I know I was being unfair to Isha but I couldn't bring myself for this. Maybe in future but no. I was not ready for now.