50. Decision.

Assalamualakum.

Hey people🙋‍♀️

Try to understand everyone's perspectives and share your thoughts respectfully✌

Long chapter ahead
Enjoy💞

**********************

Author's POV.

Coming back to her shock Sofia straighten herself and held her head high before walking passed by Arshad, who was standing there stunned after hearing her threats.

Somewhere Sofia wanted to threaten isha behind his back and get rid of her but as he heard her still she didn't regret it. She didn't fear him. He the one guilty here nor her.

As her shoulder brushed Arshad he came back to reality and clenched his jaw and fist before marching toward her. She was out of isha's room when Arshad held her wrist pulling her toward him.

"I thought you were just saying because your hurt but I never thought you mean it." He said gritting his teeth while holding her by her arms. She tries to push him away pressing her hand on his chest. "How can you even think to separate me from my child? Itni nafrat karti ho mujhse ke tum mujhe hamare bacche se door karogi (do you hate me this much to separate me from our child?)" He asked with hurt laced his voice. Sofia pushed him hard making him stumbled.

"Nafrat karti to yaha tumhare saath na hoti. Kab ka tumhare muh par thook kar chali gayi hoti. (If I would've hated you then I would've to spit on your face and left you a long time ago) I was a fool that I ended up loving you enough that I'm ready to give you another chance." She shouted in anger and pain. "And one more thing I'm not thinking. I've made up my decision." She turn to go but he again held her elbow stopping her.

"Sofia you can't do this to me and our baby. What is its fault? Why are you punishing our child?." He asked in a broken tone. She shot a glare at him.

"What was my fault? Why did you punished me?." She asked, clenching her jaws

"Sofia please don't do this...."

"I will do this! Just like you betray me and cheated me without an ounce of guilt. I will take my child away from you and never going to let you see its face. I promise you if you didn't leave her then you will lose not only me but also your child. Mark my word!" With that said she jerk her arms away and strode toward her room while everyone stood there watching them with wide eyes.

Arshad stood there frozen. He never thought that things could get to this point. He had the slightest idea and feared that sofa will ask for divorce but this? Separating him from his flesh and blood, his dream, his child, was never in his mind. When he heard she was pregnant he thought she will forgive him for their child and he could mend things but this was beyond his imagination. He was torn apart. He can't let isha go neither he let Sofia go with their child. He will die if isha leaves him but he can't live without Sofia and their baby too. he felt like dying. He can't choose one. No. He can never choose one.

"Bhai!" Arshad stumbled back and was about to fall when Asam and Amar held him.

Asam just got back earlier from his honeymoon than it was planned. While leaving his wife to her house as he was aware of the current situation in his house through his mother and Amar and didn't want to let his wife face all this.

Arshad didn't hear them and turned his head to the side to see the face that held his peace. Isha stood holding the door frame as she was feeling dizzy with all the chaos. She was staring at Arshad's broken eyes and felt her heart breaking seeing a lone tear escape his eyes. The pain and the dilemma was visible in his eyes.