Epilogue 2

Assalamualaikum.

This piece of shit, garbage, and waste of time story cross 1 million during ongoing. So sad🥲 this should have not happened😒

Long chapter, enjoy😉
________________

Author's POV

Everyone came to meet him the one he was waiting for hadn't come. Asam and Amar even brought the babies to meet their father. Arish and Sohad were not ready to leave their father seeing his bruises made them frightened even though Arshad try to tell them that he was fine and smile to confirm but the boys just couldn't leave their father.

Sofia was witnessing the scene with a smile on her face. She was seeing the happiness and laughter on Arshad's face and she was happy that Arshad got what he always desire the most. But Sofia could see his eyes going again and again toward the door but he was afraid to ask about Isha in front of her. She can understand him.

"Let's go. Your mamma wants to meet your baba." Sofia said and lovingly hold Sohad who went to her without throwing any tantrums unlike Arish, who cling to his father. "Asam take him out"She ordered and went out.

They all went out while it was difficult to Asam to take Arish from his father but he could successfully do that and went out. Isha was sitting outside with a gloomy face. She didn't step inside as Sofia was with him.

"Isha, Arshad is waiting for you" Isha's head snapped upon hearing. She was lost in her thought. But as soon as she hear that she stood up and run inside as if waiting for them to get out of the room.

Arshad's eyes were stuck on the door and as soon as it opened a wide smile appeared on his face. Isha stood there staring at him, to assure that he was fine. he send her an assuring smile that he was okay.

Isha runs to him and throws her arms around him. She started crying her fears out. She was scared to death hearing the crashing sound of the car. Her side of the negative mind almost made her believe that she lost her Arsh.

"I thought..... I lost...you" She was hiccuping badly making him worried for her health.

"Isha, meri jaan mai bilkul thik hun. Stop crying like this (I'm okay my love)"

"Apko meri fikar bilkul bhi nahi hai. Agar apko kuch ho jata to mera kya hota. Mai to mar hi jaati (You don't care about me, if something bad happen to you then I would've died)"

"Shh... To hamare bacho ka kya hota? (Then what would happen to our children?)"

"Mujhe nahi pata (I don't know)" She mumbled feeling tired.

He patted her back. She pulled back and stare at him accusingly.

"Isse pehle ke tum ye kaho, that didn't I think about you before rash driving then let me that only your and our children's thoughts were on my mind as I assumed that Sofia does not need me anymore but you and our kids need me the most. I was scared that I might leave the world leaving you alone...." she put her hand on his lips.

"Mera Allah mere mijazi khuda ki hifzat kare. Mere sarparast ki hifazat kare. Meri duniya ki hifazat kare (May Allah protect my virtual god, May Allah protect my guardian, My world)" She sends many prayers to Almighty hearing his last line. He laughs at her before kissing her forehead. Isha smiled seeing the shine in his eyes which was not present in the last whole year. She kissed him on his cheeks before hugging him. He also held her tightly breathing in her fragrance.

________________

After a few days, Arshad got discharged and went to the apartment as Sofia didn't shift to Malik's house yet. She was engrossed in her new branch and knew that she couldn't take care of Arshad so, she decided that Arshad will stay with isha till she get her work done and shifted back to Malik's house. Arshad wanted to go to the opening ceremony but his broken legs didn't allow him and Sofia made him believe that she was fine and will go with him to the biggest party she was throwing for her new boutique in the upcoming month. She made the opening ceremony small -not as big as she wanted- and the reason everyone got to know was her husband meeting with an accident. Everyone from Arshad's family went there except Arshad isha and their kids.