56. Isha / Sofia

Assalamualaikum.

Read the AN at the end.

Longest chapter
Enjoy💞

________________

Isha's POV.

9 months ago.

I didn't realise how and when I reached Islamabad as I was hardly in my senses after leaving that house. but when someone informed me I've reached, I got off the train and went to a phone booth. I called the only person I know will help me. Adil Bhai.

I told him more like threatened him not to say anything to Arshad or else I will go away from here, he agreed and then he come to get me from the station.

I was sitting on a bench lost in my thoughts when I heard his panicked voice.

"Bhabi!" He called out. I look up and found him standing in front of me with pain in his voice and eyes. And the dam broke as the tears started falling from my eyes. I lowered my head down. He rushed toward me and I couldn't help putting my head on his chest and crying my heart out.

He didn't ask anything just stood there and placed his hand on my head like the big brother he was for him.

"Shh... Tum apne bhai ke pas ho ab. (You are with you brother now)" and those words made me cry in relief that I didn't make a mistake by coming to him.

He took me to his home where his mother and little sister were present. He introduced us. They didn't bother me as Adil bhai took me to the guest room and send me the food.

The day and night went I was in the room and the next day I woke up with a knock on the door. His mother comes along with his sister. They smile warmly and placed the breakfast tray in front of me. I stared at them not knowing how to react.

"Arshad bete jaisa hai mere. Aur tum uski biwi yani meri bahu" (Arshad is son to me and your his wife which means my daughter-in-law) so don't feel hesitate to ask anything you want or if you want to talk I and my children are always present" I felt my eyes sting with the heavy emotions. I felt overwhelmed by her motherly behaviour. She places her hand on my cheeks wiping my tears. "Take care beta. We will talk whenever you feel like it. Now have this breakfast"

And then they engaged me with small tight talks. I got to know about his sister whose name was Amara she was 25 years old and owned a restaurant.

Later that day Adil bhai come to my room and sat on the sofa staring at me and waiting for me to say something. And I did. I told him everything.

----------

A week passed of me trying to co-operate with the situation. Adil bhai's family was very good. They never made me feel out of place.

I was having my lunch with them with small talk when I felt sudden nausea. I stood up and run to the bathroom followed by everyone. I throw my guts out feeling suddenly out of energy. When I walk out of the room I found Adil bhai and his mother and sister standing there waiting for me. As Adil bhai saw he rush toward me.

"Are you okay? What happen....?" His face blurred and his voice felt like coming from far before my head fall on his chest. I fainted.

I should not be shocked to heard that my life was never going to be easy for me after everything I had gone through. But still, I was shocked to find out that I was pregnant. I was shocked numb and scared. I left that house only for Arshad to not lose his unborn child and that child shouldn't lose its father but that is exactly what happened with my child. My child will not be with his father. Arshad will always be unaware of our child.