30. Say my name.

Assalamualaikum

Can't say more just want to say sorry for the late update. It's Ramadan and you guys know I'm newly married so just try to understand and please wait for me to come back fully.

*****************

Author's POV,

He stood there while she was getting ready. In a red and golden colour wedding dress, she was looking breathtaking. She turns around making him gulp seeing her glorious face.

Isha smile before walking toward him. His heart jumps upon his chest. He had never seen her this beautiful as he was seeing her right now and he was on cloud nine knowing she got ready for him. Only him.

His little wife. His secret wife. Isha.

Arshad smile and took out his hand for her. She walks closer and stood in front of him but didn't take his hand. She smiles looking at his hand "you lost the right to hold my hand" she said before walking past Arshad and going toward Amar.

Arshad stood there stunned in his place as he felt breath suck out of his chest.

"I love you isha. And I'm so glad to call you finally mine" he heard Amar's voice and whipped his head toward the couple. Isha smiles and places her hand on his hand which he was holding for her.

"No..." He whispered shaking his head as he felt sweat form on his forehead seeing them both close. Amar steps, even more, closer to isha, much to Arshad's liking. "Stay away" his voice barely came out. He was shaking. He wanted to scream but couldn't. He wanted to hide Isha, his wife in his arms but couldn't as if he was paralysed.

Amar places a kiss on her back of the hand making his eyes shot open...

"No" A whisper left his mouth. He stared at the ceiling terrified for a moment before sitting on the bed. Wiping his wet face he looks around to find Sofia sleeping peacefully.

Arshad stares at her for some time before going closer to her and caresses her cheeks. "I love you Sofia...." He paused and took a deep breath before saying. "But I began to love isha too." He finally confessed to himself. A tear escapes his eyes. He never wanted this. He never wanted this for Sofia but maybe this was destiny.

"I'm sorry but I think this was our fate." Placing a kiss on her forehead he got out of the bed and strode toward Isha's room to show her whom she was belongs to. She was his. And only his. He can stay away from her but he can't see her with anyone else. He can burn in the fire of separation but he can't burn in the fire of jealousy. She was his wife and she will remind him for the rest of his life.

As he pushes the door which didn't open making him more agitated he bang on the door. It was loud but not that loud to wake up others.

Isha opens the door after a few knocks...bang. and he barks inside before the door fully open and pinned her on the closed door.

"Mai bhale hi sirf tumhara nahi hun, par tum sirf meri ho. SIRF. MERI. Mrs Isha Arshad malik (i may not only yours. But you are mine. Only mine. Mrs Isha Arshad malik)" he declared before claiming her lips. The thought of her with Amar pushed his button to the great extent. He wanted to scream at the top of his lungs to the whole world that she was his wife. Only his.

Isha stood there still in shock. Arshad sucks and bites her lips making her whimper. He pulled back and grabbed her face. "Suna tumne? Tum sirf meri ho. (Did you heard me? You are only mine)" he asked desperately. Isha blinks before smiling nodding her head vigorously while tears rolled down her cheeks.