59. Argument.

Author's POV.

"Isha" Isha was resting on the sofa when she heard Mrs. Malik's voice. She opens her eyes and found the old woman standing in front of her. Isha sat straight and waited for the old woman to speak. Mrs. Malik sat beside her and caressed her head. "I'm a sorry beta. I know I treated you badly and many injustices happened to you in my house and I'm extremely sorry for that"

"It's okay Amma jaan. Let bygone be bygone" she said softly didn't want to be rude to her.

"Then let's go home. We all...."

"No, I will not come to that house," she said sternly and stood up.

"Isha please..." Mrs. Malik tried to pursue her but isha cut her off firmly.

"Please Amma jaan. Don't for me" her voice held confidence with surprise the old woman. She thought she will
pursued isha and isha will give in but isha's direct and firm refusal left her stunned.

"Isha, you can't deprive me of my grandsons. Please don't do this. I'm their grandmother and I deserve to be with them and they deserve to be with me" Mrs. Malik said exaggeratedly. Isha turns to her.

"I'm not depriving you of your grandsons Amma jaan. You can meet them whenever you want. Arsh can take them to you if you ask but I will not come to that house again... That's final" she declared her decision and by now Arshad was also there with his brother.

"Isha, please don't do this with us. Please come with us. That house is yours" Asam come forward with a baby in his hand and said.

"My house?" Isha chuckled dryly. "if that was my house then why I was kicked out of that house?" she asked as tears gather in her eyes. "My house is only my husband. I don't need anyone else. And if you are worried about the twins then don't worry you guys are always welcome in their life. I will never stop you from meeting them and they are free to go to their father's house" She look at Arshad saying through her eyes that she was done with the discussion. Arshad sighed nodding his head.

"Isha will not come to that house. End of the discussion." He announced with finality. Isha sighed in relief before walking back to her room as the twins were in Amar and Asam's hands.

________________

"What did you name them?" Amar asked at the dining table. Arshad and his mother prepare lunch together. Arshad was beside isha serving her and glaring at her to eat more as his mother also said that isha needs to be fed for producing milk for the twins. The twins have slept in their cot.

His mother is reluctant but Amar and Asam made her understand that they can't force isha to come with them and if they force her then isha would be dishearted and Arshad won't like it which could cost their bond with the twins. And with the fear of losing her grandsons she had to agree to isha's decision.

"Arish Arshad Malik for the eldest one and..." he stopped and look at isha as they haven't confirmed the second name.

"Sohad Arshad Malik for the second baby" Isha declared making him surprised for a second. He doubted that she will not agree to it but she proved him wrong. A small smile graces his lips.

"It's beautiful" they all exclaimed happily as they liked the names.

Arshad held isha's hand and smile in gratitude. She smiles back squeezing his hand lightly.

---------------------------

"Let's go back to Karachi," Arshad said softly sitting beside her on the bed while holding her hand. Isha looks at him accusingly. He placed his palm on her right side cheeks. "Isha, we can't stay here. I have everything there. My business family and... Sofia." He softly caressed her cheeks trying to make her understand.