27. For each other.

Arshad's POV

I ran toward the lobby from where I heard the screamed and gunshot. My heartfelt like bursting out anytime. I stopped only a foot away as I found two masked man holding Isha and a small boy around 8 years old with some other people surrendering in front of them.

I stopped, hiding behind the corner wall. I can't get caught if I want to save isha and those people.

"If anyone dares to show smartness then the next bullet will be on her head or this little guy," one of them said pointing a gun at Isha and that boy.

My heart begun thumping in fear seeing isha in their hold and gun pointed at her head. She was standing there trembling, eyes shut closed, lips quivering causing my guts to twisted. The sight was too much fearful and hurtful.

"No Arshad, you have to fight. You have to save isha and those people." I mumble to myself. Everyone except me was a hostage. Only I could save them.

I heard footsteps turning around I saw a masked man coming toward the direction I was standing. He was looking around to find anyone. I found an open door in front of that wall. Swiftly moving inside that room I closed the door. That was a storeroom I was in. I hide behind the food cupboard as that man peek inside.

Waiting a few more minutes when I felt the path was clear I slowly make my way out. Looking around I again stood behind the same wall. I count the masks man and they were five there. Two holding isha and that little boy and the three pointing guns toward the customer and restaurant staff.

"I have to do something," I thought as I saw the man who was holding isha saying something to other who was holding that little guy, then he handed isha to him and walk toward the washroom direction. Isha tries to wiggle as he held her arms but he glares at her making her struggle died. I know my isha hated any other man touching her. I clenched my jaw thinking hard and that's when An idea popped into my mind.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Author's Pov

Isha was in the washroom when she saw in the mirror a masked man hiding behind the door. She turns around abruptly and screamed making others who were in the washroom alert. They were 4 women including isha in the bathroom. They ask her what happen and she told them she saw someone. A middle-aged woman walks toward there and opens the door. That man pointed a gun toward them making them scream which lead him to shot in the air to make them stopped yelling.

Two more masked men walk out from another door of the washroom pointing gun making them stopped yelling. They gesture them to walk out of the washroom which they did in fear.

They found people running around here and there. Many people were already out of the restaurant as the announcement was heard.

With isha and the washroom's woman they hostage remaining people who couldn't run out of the restaurant on time.

A masked man held a little boy and pointed a gun on his head. In a panic, isha try to run to that boy but that masked man who was holding isha got angry and shot a gun close to her ear making her screamed.

After that, she was silently standing there while trembling in fear. That masked man who was holding isha went away handing her to the man who was holding that little boy. His grip was too harsh for her fragile skin. Tears were running out of her eyes and only one person was in her mind.

Arshad. Her husband. Her protector.

Where was he? She wanted to hide in his arms. But he was not here. Did he leave her alone? Maybe be he did. He has his mother and wife whom he needs to take out of here safely. Maybe she was not that important for whom he could risk his life. She shut her eyes feeling pain in her heart. She may die today and the only regret was that she couldn't see him one last time. She couldn't hug him and tell him how much she loves him more than anything.