41. Fear.

Assalamualaikum.

How are you? I hope you guys are doing good.

First of all, Extremely sorry for the late update🙉 but I don't know how to explain my busy schedules. Just want to tell you that Allah has bless me with the baby girl Alhamdulillah❤

Enjoy 💞

------------------------------

Author's POV

Isha came to the kitchen to make something for her to eat, in hurry, they couldn't have proper breakfast only fruit juice and some leftover cake. She notice that Mrs Malik, Amar and kubra bi was not present in the house. Not giving much thought she continued her cooking.

Isha began making paratha as she was very hungry and it was almost noon, so thought to have brunch.

"Make for me too" she was busy when Arshad walks in and stood behind her. Isha looks over her shoulder before looking back at the pan.

"I will... But you should go there, anyone could come" she pointed toward the small table in the kitchen asking him to sit there. He smiled and hugged her from the back instead, making her startled. "Wha..."

"Koi Nahi hai... Sirf tum aur mai. (No one is present... Only you and me)" he whispered making her frown.

"Kaha hai sab? (Where is everyone?)" She asked looking at him after lowing the flame. He informed her about Mrs Malik and Amar. "And where is kubra bi?"

"I give her and her husband 3 days off," he said grinning.

"Why?" She asked dumbfounded while Arshad narrow his eyes at her.

"Because I want to do all the chores of the house by myself," he said sarcastically.

"Nahi... Why would you?. I will do all the chores" she instantly said making him palm his forehead.

"Pagli (Duffer) I want to spend quality time with you that's why I give off to the servants" he explains clearly.

"Oh," isha's lips formed into 'O' as she understood his intention which makes her shy.

"Now stop blushing. And make something for us then we will go out" he said pinching her nose. Isha nodded and resume her work while Arshad stare at her all the time with love-filled eyes.

After she was done Arshad help her in arranging the table and they both had their food with a small chit chat. Arshad held her hand and kissed it silently expressing his love.

"Ya Khuda!" suddenly isha stood up making him startled.

"What happened?" Arshad asked standing up.

"I forget that today is my result day. I have to go"

"Ok ok. Go and get ready. I will wait for you outside." she nodded running outside the kitchen and going to her room.

*************

They both reached Isha's University and Arshad waited for her outside as she went to check her result. After some time Isha came with a big smile on her face.

"Seeing your smile I can bet your result is impressive," Arshad said to which isha's smile widened.

"96%. I'm the second topper!" She exclaimed with happiness.

"Really! I'm so proud of you" he side hugged her. "Now let's celebrate your success...."

"Arshad Bhai" Arshad was talking to Isha when someone interrupted. They both turn and found Waleed -Amar's friend- "what are you doing here?" Waleed asked looking at isha and him.