2. Their Destiny.

Assalamualaikum

Hey people🙋‍♀️

So here is the 2nd chapter.

******

Arshad's POV

A few men with an old woman who didn't look less than witch came inside. That girl instantly took her dupatta and wrapped around her and scoot away from me. looking at her and then at them I wore my shirt. The dangerous-looking woman throwing a really hateful glare at that innocent-looking little girl. The girl started trembling as that woman walks toward her.

"Plea....please...please" that witch...I mean that old woman held her arms tightly while the girl started weeping.

"Behuda ladki! Sharam nahi ayi ye sab karne se pehle! Kauf nahi hua Allah ka! ( you bitch! Didn't you had any shame before doing this? Didn't you fear the God!?)!! " That old women slap that girl while screaming on her face.

I was shocked would be an understatement. "Arre main to teri shadi kara rahi thi, par Tu ghar se bhag ayi iske saath sone! Kitne paise diye hai isne tujhe bol! (I was about to marry you off but you ran away to sleep with him! Tell me how much money he gives you?)!!" She shook that girl holding her both arms.

"Enough!" I roared. I couldn't believe how she was talking. "Ye keh kya rahi hai aap! Apka dimag to thik hai?! (What the hell are you saying? Are you in your right mind!?)!" I didn't know what gotten into me that I pull that girl behind me holding her arms.

"Ab tak thik nahi tha par ab hai. (I was not in my right mind until now) I will kill that whore today" she yelled and tried to grab that girl but I open my arms wide not wanting to let her reach her.

"What are you saying? You can't just abuse her. I will call the police if you guys don't leave" I threatened them but that women smiled evilly.

"She is my daughter. And I will do whatever I want with her. And about the police? So let me tell you dear that this village's police and judged is the man who was going to marry that whore but now I'm sure he will kill her without any hesitation. And I will be free from her burden but I only have one regret that I've lose the money that man was going to give me after marrying her" I was beyond shocked. I felt my eyes going to pop out. First, she said this girl was her daughter and then she said some man who supposed to be her would-be husband would kill her and then she said, that supposed to be would-be husband was going to give her money after marrying her daughter. It means this was not a marriage but that creepy old woman was going to sell this innocent-looking little girl.

"You were going to sell your daughter?" I asked in disbelief. I could hear that girl's sob clearly.

"Stepdaughter" she corrected me. I was still trying to process everything when that woman held that girl's hand and pulled her toward her.

"Chal ab tere janaze me (let's go to you funeral)" she said and started to drag that girl.

"Amma jaane dien mujhe! Mene kuch nahi kiya! Mai nahi janti inhe! Yakeen kare mera, mai beti hun apki! (Mother please let me go! I didn't do anything! I don't know him! Please trust me, I'm your daughter)" that girl started crying loudly and begging.

"Stepdaughter! And Because of you, I lose the money as well as my reputation! You better die!" She drags her out of the barn house making me came out of my trance. I was about to run after her but two-man held me from both sides.

"Bring him as well" an old man who came with that woman ordered them and leave.

********

Author's POV,