6. In his home.

Assalamualaikum.

Hey, my impatient readers.

You people surely know how to make me update. Sab ek team me hokar attack karte hai😭.

Now votes for the previous chapter as well as this before starting this chapter or else I will take my revenge👹

Enjoyed❤

**************

Isha's POV,

I sat on the soft sofa. My eyes were wide wandering here and there. This house or should say mansion, It's so beautiful. I look so out of place. I was feeling anxious.

I tried to deny that woman that she doesn't have to do this but that woman practically forced me. Saying she can't abandon me like this and God forbid if something happens to me then Allah will never forgive her. And when I thought about it I agreed. I saw how this world behaves with a lonely girl. If that woman wasn't there then I would've been ended up in jail. I shudder with that thought.

She said she needs someone to take care of her. And in the end, I agreed. I was feeling some kind of fear the moment I saw how rich and wealthy she was. Her mansion says it.

"What the hell!" I heard someone's yelled making me startled. Standing up I turn to the door only to my heartbeat skips and breath hitched. My eyes widened seeing Arshad here. He almost ran inside with a panic face. "What are you doing..." Before he could say something I whisper yelled.

"Ap..aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?.. Aap mera picha kyun kar rahe hai? please jaien yaha se isse pehle koi apko dekhle (What are you doing here? Why are you stalking me? Please go away from here before anyone sees you)" his eyes widened and mouth slightly open. I was scared if that aunty throws me out of this house after knowing I was married but my husband refused to accept me then where will I go?

"Isha you..." Before he could say anything a voice stops him.

"Arshad" I heard a voice from my behind and turn around and saw Aunty walking toward us. I panic. But not only me but Arshad too.

"Amma jaan she...."

"She is isha" Aunty informed him. As if he didn't know... Ek second but how she knew his name? And why he called her amma jaan? "Isha beta he is my son" my already widened eyes wide even more. Stomach churn.

Unintentionally I came to Arshad house! Ya khudaya! My heart started trembling. And sweat form on my forehead and hands.

"You brought her here?" Arshad asked which aunty nodded smiling.

"Where were you, Arshad?" We heard a voice and then a very pretty woman walks into the living room. She was very pretty. She was wearing jeans and a top with a scarf around her neck with very much suitable make-up. her make up didn't look too much on her face nor it looks too less. I mean its perfect. She was perfect. "Who is she?" She asked looking at me.

"She is isha. And isha, she is sofia. Arshad's wife" as the word came out of her mouth I felt stang pain in my chest. I was in front of my husband's first wife. Ya khudya! No, I can't be here. I can't even look her in the eyes.

"I wanted to give you, your wedding gift so I went to...." And then aunty narrated everything which had happened there. And about how I ran away from my village.

"Jubail was going to arrest this innocent girl, she didn't even know how to defend herself. Allah ka shukar hai I reach there in time and stop them from doing anything wrong" she finished I lifted my head and saw Arshad glaring at me I again look down in fear.