46. Regretting.

Assalamualaikum

Thank you for all the support.

And thanks for them too who decided to drop the story other than bashing on me.. Some mindset is too strong to be change for anyone. Good luck for the future👍🏻

---------

Author's POV.

Arshad woke up with the bright sunlight hitting on his closed eyelids. He open his eyes and slowly sat on the bed. Looking at the wall clock he saw it was 10.30 am.

Everything which happens yesterday started roaming around his eyes and he started searching for Sofia but she was not present in the room. He went to the washroom for his daily routine thinking she might be in the house somewhere.

After getting ready for the day he walks out of the room.

"Where is Sofia?" He asked his mother as he saw her in the living room.

"She went to her mother in the early morning." his mother replied. Arshad frowned.

"She didn't inform me" he muttered but then again she never informed him before going anywhere or doing anything.

"Let her be Arshad. Give her some time alone" Amma Jaan said seeing him taking out his mobile. He thinks for some time but then nodded.

Deciding he will call her later he went to the kitchen to get coffee first as his head was paining because of all chaos.

"Kubra bi, please give me a coffee," he said sitting on the chair while leaning his head back. Kubra bi nodded and went to make his coffee.

Sofia's helpless and broken face came in front of him as he closed his eyes making his heart and headache increase...

"...I love you. I can't share you.."

"..Please don't test me.."

"....I will forgive you and will forget everything, Just... Just leave her"

His eyes were closed so he didn't see isha entering the kitchen. Isha saw him sitting on the chair and having a discomfort frown on his face.

Isha asked through her eyes what is Arshad doing here? To which kubra bi replied by showing the coffee jara went to her and take the coffee jar from her.

"I will make it. Please go and give this medicine to Amma Jaan. I... I don't want to go" isha said in a low voice and lowered her head at the end. She didn't face anyone of the family till now and didn't want to.

Kubra bi nodded as she knew what happened yesterday when she came back from her holiday Amma Jaan told her to not give any work to isha as she was not the maid but his son's wife. First kubra bi was shocked but then sighed in relief as everything was revealed.

After she was gone Isha make a coffee for Arshad and went to that small table where Arshad was sitting on the chair. She slowly put the coffee in front of him and went to stand behind his chair.

She placed her hands on his forehead and started massaging. At first, Arshad's frowned depend but feeling her soft hands he knew it was isha.

"Isha" after some time he whispered holding her hand and slowly opened his eyes. Isha smiles softly at him.

"Drink your coffee or else it will turn cold," she said gesturing toward the coffee mug. Arshad kisses her palm before bringing her in front of him. She sat beside him on the chair while he takes the coffee mug.

"Aap thik hai?" She asked. (Are you okay?)

"Hmm," he hummed while sipping the coffee.

"Lag to nahi rahe" (didn't seems to)