7. He is gone.

Isha's POV,

"Its delicious beta," Arshad's mother said.

"Thank you, aunty," I said with a small smile. I made soup for her for the first time. And I was happy that she likes it.

"Oh please beta. Don't call me aunty. It sounds so distant. You're here as my daughter and I want you to call me Amma jaan as everyone does" she said softly. I nodded with a smile.

"Ji Amma jaan" she smiles hearing this.

"So tell me something about you," she asked motioning me to sit beside her.

I told her about me and we talk sometimes before someone knocks on the door.

"Come in," Amma jaan said and Arshad came in but stop for a second seeing me before walking toward Amma jaan. I stood up from my sit.

"I...I will come later Amma jaan" I said and went out after she nodded without lifting my gaze.

And a week pass by like this. Me ignoring him and he was doing the same. We both were behaving like we don't know each other. Even though we don't know each other but when we meet t new person, we try to know about them as I knew about all of them. As in Amma jaan, Asam bhai and that not so nice Amar. Yes, I don't like him that much cause he always tries to be frank with me which I don't like. And sofia Baaji she talks to me nicely she was a nice person. She treated her servants nicely. And she thinks me as their maid. Maybe I was.

"I will be very sad after you both gone" I heard Amma jaan says as I entered in her room after knocking. It was her medicine time.

I saw sofia Baaji sat beside Amma jaan.

"Amma jaan. You know we live there and we come only for 2 months. Arshad and my business is there so after over vacation we need to go" sofia baaji said in a soft tone.

"But beta you were going next week then what happens now?"

"I don't know Arshad said we need to go" sofia baaji shrugged.

I Was standing there staring at them. I didn't know what they were talking about but I understand that Arshad and sofia baaji will be going somewhere which makes me uneasy for some reason.

"Look, Isha here" as sofia baaji saw me she said. " Come isha. Give Amma jaan her medicines. And Amma jaan go to sleep after taking medicines" saying this she walks out of the room.

After giving her medicine I sat beside her. "Aap thik hai Amma jaan? (Are you okay)" I asked she give me nod with sad smiled. "Is sofia Baaji going somewhere?" I asked after gathering some courage. I didn't take his name because it feels weird for some reason.

"Yea. They were going back to Dubai" I felt my heartbeat stopped hearing this. Dubai? I shifted on my place and intertwined my both hands in an anxiety state.

"Wh...when?" I uttered.

"After 2 days" she replied with a sad tone. I felt my eyes burning I blink several times to stop my tears. He didn't inform me. He didn't think I deserve to know? Why would he think? I'm nothing to him. Nothing.

**************

Arshad's POV,

"Everything is done?" sofia asked as she came out of the washroom.

I nodded and again busy myself on my laptop.

"You said, we will stay here for a week more then suddenly why plan changed?" She asked applying lotion on her arms.

"Important meeting" was all I could say. How I could say I was feeling uneasiness with isha around. Though she barely comes in front of me. But still, I felt uncomfortable and the thought that I was betraying sofia hiding this makes me feel more guilty.