45 | Danger

The school day quickly passed by as Soobin mindlessly went from one class to another. For the entire day, he couldn't concentrate properly- the thought of putting himself in danger in a couple of hours really started to penetrate his mind.

But his decision remained unchanged; he'd rather risk his safety than to ruin Yeonjun's hard work over the past 7 years. Soobin couldn't bear to imagine how much the male would suffer once the truth gets leaked to the public- he would never forgive himself if that happens.

Soon at 4 pm arrived, Soobin hastily packed his things and rushed out of the school entrance.

☆。*。☆。

It was currently 4:12pm as Yeonjun patiently waited in front of the school gates, occasionally checking his watch every 30 seconds.

"Beomgyu! Hueningkai!" He called out, spotting the two males in the midst of the crowd- Beomgyu's ash-grey hair and Hueningkai's chestnut brown hair wasn't easy to miss.

"Hey Yeonjun," Beomgyu greeted.

"Have you two seen Soobin? If I'm not mistaken- your class was dismissed 10 minutes ago," Yeonjun asked.

"Soobin? I thought he was with you?" Beomgyu spluttered, a confused and worried look spreading across his face.

"After the class was dismissed, Soobin quickly packed his stuff- he had his last class with me- I asked him where he was going in such a rush and he said he had 'matters to attend to' so I assumed he was rushing to a shoot," Hueningkai said.

"We don't have any scenes to film today?" Yeonjun said, his brows furrowing nervously.

"Let me call him," Beomyu suggested, reaching for his phone. After a minute of a series of beeps, the call was unanswered.

"He didn't pick up," Beomgyu said, biting his lip nervously.

"Hold on- let me call my secretary- maybe Soobin's with her," Yeonjun said, dialling Secretary Kim's number.

"Hello?" Yeonjun spoke through the phone.
"Yeonjun? Is there something you need?" Secretary Kim answered.
"Uh yes- Is Soobin with you?"
"Soobin? He isn't with me at the moment,"
"Are you aware of where he could be right now?" Yeonjun asked, his hands trembling slightly- anticipating for an answer that would make him feel at ease.

"No."

Yeonjun's heart skipped a beat.

"Secretary Kim, please do me a favour and ask Bang PD-nim for Soobin's current location. I don't have a good feeling about this,"

"Noted, I'll get back to you as soon as I find Soobin's current whereabouts,"

Yeonjun ended the call and stared blankly at the ground.

"Are you sure he isn't in school- perhaps the library?" Yeonjun asked, his voice trembling.

"No, I saw him head towards the entrance," Hueningkai replied.

Yeonjun felt his phone vibrate and immediately turned it on to check the notification:
Secretary Kim: Soobin's current location.

Yeonjun tapped on the link that was sent which displayed a map- and a small figure walking along a road which was unmistakably heading towards Yuseong-gu.

"Yuseong-gu? What on earth could he be doing there?" Beomgyu asked nervously.

"I don't have a good feeling about this- get in. We don't have a second to waste," Yeonjun said hastily, quickly opening the doors for Beomgyu and Hueningkai.

"Secretary Kim," Yeonjun said, speaking through his earpiece once he was inside the car. "Send a couple of my bodyguards to Soobin's currently location. I'd like to think I'm overreacting, but if my guess is correct; Soobin is in danger."

[ A/N : I'm not gonna spoil anything, but let's just say that the next few chapters will be taking yAll on a ride ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ALSO please check out my new fanfic "the boy next door", I initially planned to release it later but I just couldn't wait any longer 😭
please show it your love and support! ^-^ ]