32 | Homework

"Why don't you want to go back to your room?" Yeonjun grumbled.

"Well, I'm just making sure if you're alright," Soobin responded as a matter-of-factly .

Yeonjun didn't say anything.

"Well, since you don't like me being in here, I guess I'll just head back to my room," Soobin sighed, packing his books and stationary.

"NO- WHO SAID I MINDED YOU BEING HERE, I DON'T MIND IT AT ALL. FEEL FREE TO STAY HERE FOR ALL I CARE," Yeonjun said almost immediately. A grin broke across Soobin's face as he sat back down on the chair.

"What are you doing anyways?" Yeonjun asked, getting up from his bed and walking towards Soobin who was writing away on the table across Yeonjun's bed.

"Homework," Soobin groaned. "Well, since I technically skipped the entire week of school for the shoots I basically have to complete all of that and on top of that, write down the lesson notes," He continued, pointing towards the large pile of books on the left side of the table.

"Would you like me to help you?" Yeonjun suggested, bending over to Soobin to see what he was writing down.

Soobin, of course, didn't mind the extra help. After all it would probably take him two whole nights to complete whatever was assigned to him.

"Are you sure?" Soobin said.

"Hey are you questioning my intelligence? Okay maybe I didn't complete my studies- but there's nothing like the hands-on experience I got," Yeonjun huffed, crossing his arms.

"Well, if you don't mind-" Soobin replied as Yeonjun took a seat next to Soobin. To Soobin's surprise, Yeonjun looked as if he knew what exactly he was doing.

Hours have passed as the two males continued writing down notes and analysing theatre scripts without getting a minute of rest.  With a satisfactory click from Soobin's pen, he closed his book and stretched his arms.

"That was the last of it! Thank you for your help Mr. Choi!" Soobin grinned, turning over to the male who fell asleep, his arms supporting his head on the table.

Soobin looked at the clock :

1:14 am

No wonder he fell asleep, he really didn't need to- he just recovered from a fever too. Soobin thought to himself, suddenly feeling guilty for having the male to help him with his schoolwork. He took a blanket off Yeonjun's bed and wrapped it around him.

Goodnight,

Soobin got up and turned the lights off. Making himself comfortable, he rested his head on his arms as well, falling asleep next to Yeonjun.

[ A/N: I apologise for the short chapter  >_< the next chapter will definitely be redeeming- I promise! ]