10 | Stormy Nights

Soobin couldn't fall asleep that night, how could he while he was currently staying in the company of a complete stranger's? Oh how Soobin longed for the comfort of his warm bed back in his apartment.

It  was a rather stormy night. Large group of storm clouds reigned the vast, midnight sky, covering the once silvery moon like a blanket. The sky was a black canvas, empty and dark except for  a single streak of white striking downwards. Soobin looked out of the window, for a second there was a brilliant flash of white, then came a loud rumble. Not long after, it started pouring, and pouring, and it got heavier, and heavier. The howls of the wind started to become much louder as the droplets of rain violently banged against the glass of Soobin's bedroom window.

Despite the cacophony of the pouring rain against the window and the occasional rumbles of thunder, Soobin could've sworn he heard soft cries of help from the room beside his.

He shrugged it off, convincing himself he must be hearing things ( probably from the discomfort of sleeping in a stranger's home ).

But as the roars of the thunder grew louder, so did the cries from the room next to his. Out of curiosity, Soobin got out of his bed and headed towards the room next door. He placed his ear to the door only to confirm that , indeed, the screams of help came from none other than Mr Choi's room.

Soobin turned the door knob, surprised that Mr Choi didn't bother locking his room even after warning Soobin to NEVER enter unless it was an emergency of course. Soobin adjusted his eyes to the darkness of the room, to find Mr Choi tossing and turning in his bed. Hesitantly, Soobin tip-toed towards the bed, careful not to startle the male by the sudden intrusion.

In spite of Mr Choi's constant movements of discomfort, he was still asleep. Soobin managed to make out a pained expression on Mr Choi's face even in the dark. It was a no-brainer that Mr Choi was clearly showing signs of pain, especially with the constant shouts of help along with the twisting and turning in bed.

Soobin contemplated whether or not he should stay ( in case anything happens ). He knew intruding into Mr Choi's room would definitely earn himself the day ahead of suffering. After a solid minute, Soobin decided that it'd be best to just return to his room and act as if nothing had happened ( he'd rather not end up as human meat the next day ).

Just as Soobin was about to walk away, he felt a hand holding back his. He looked down to find Mr Choi gripping onto his sleeve, almost as if it was a signal that he clearly didn't want to be left alone. Soobin let out a long sigh and sat on the floor next to the bed. He made himself comfortable and rested his head on the edge of the bed.

It sure will be one heck of a morning tomorrow...

A/N : ahhh thank you so much for 200 reads! ^^