17 | Take In Dinners

The car ride throughout the way home was silent, an uncomfortable silence. Soobin didn't even dare to spare a glance at Yeonjun, afraid the male might eat him up any second by now.

The moment the car reached the gates of the house, Soobin immediately got off, breathing in heaps of air– he practically held his breath through the entire ride back home.

☆。*。☆。

After washing up, Soobin decided to head downstairs to the pantry to cook some ramyun ( he completely forgot to have dinner after the whole incident at the studio ).

"At this rate, you're gonna finish all the instant noodles I've kept in that cabinet," a voice said from behind, breaking the latter from his trance.

"Sorry, I'll get more from the convenience store tomorrow," Soobin mumbled, slightly flustered that Mr Choi had caught him in the act of stealing another packet of his instant noodles. Yeonjun walked towards the cabinet, grabbing a packet of instant noodles for himself.

"You haven't eaten?" Soobin asked.

"I was with you the whole evening, what do you think?" Yeonjun answered coldly as he began to pour hot water into his cup of noodles.

Soobin pursed his lips.As soon as he was done making his, he sat down at the dining table, he'd head upstairs and eat his ramyun there in peace, if he could. But of course, it'd be rude to eat in a room in someone else's house so he had no other choice than to sit there, with Yeonjun.

"You've had instant noodles for dinner 2 days in a row. You could always takeaway food." Yeonjun said, taking a seat by the table.

"It's not like I have a choice, what about you? You could always order food." Soobin said.

"I don't order food..." Yeonjun mumbled.

"Why not?"

"Well, for obvious reasons, you'll never know when your takeout driver is a fan, could blackmail you, could leak your address, et cetera. That's why whenever I feel like ordering food I order it to Secretary Kim's address then have her to deliver it to me personally."
Yeonjun said.

"Oh..." Soobin couldn't help but feel a slight sense of pity for the latter– he had never thought of that; how being an idol would come at such a price. But that also made him wonder that if he had to adapt to that routine too after the news of him "dating" Yeonjun spread.

"Speaking of ordering food, while you're staying here. Never order food. Order it to Secretary Kim's address, she'll deliver it here," Yeonjun spoke.

Soobin nodded in response. The two ate their noodles in quietness after that, it was a comfortable silence though, it didn't feel awkward neither did Soobin feel the need for a getaway.

Perhaps staying with him for the next 5 months won't be as bad as I anticipate it'd be.