Author's Note

I honestly don't know how to start this other than saying "thank you" TvT. Was an additional chapter needed on what I have to say at the end of DRAMA? Probably not. But, I just can't seem to express everything I wanted to say at the end of chapter 59- aka. the last chapter of this book.

I genuinely am at loss for words at how fast this fanfic grew and believe me when I say that never in a million years would I have guessed that we would reach 36k reads by the time I've completed this book- it still seems surreal to me. I remember first starting this fanfic with the feeble intention of just fooling around and just writing a story for the fun of it ( evidently shown in my earlier chapters with horrible vocabulary and rushed plots, WHICH I will be editing because I can't stand myself actually putting out such bad writing like that 😭 ). But I didn't REALLY think people would bother reading it- and turns out that I was wrong about that part.

There really isn't much to say other than how grateful I am to each and every one of you guys ( my beloved readers ) :,) If it wasn't for your constant support, I guess I would've stopped halfway and this fic may have just ended up in my very large pile of never-finished books HAHAHA. Your reads, votes and comments was the flame that fueled my motivation to keep writing, so all of this really couldn't have been done if it wasn't for your support and love.

I have so many other ideas of fics I would like to write, so do keep your eyes peeled for new stories coming your way and I'll ( hopefully ) see you guys in the other dimensions of my other fics HAHAHA.

Geez- why am I writing this as if 10,000 people would be reading what I have to say- but if you ARE one of the small minority reading this right now, thank you :)

Thank you so much for everything!
- @hcneythoughts