14 | Second Meetings

It was a weekend morning, which meant that Soobin had the whole day to himself after a whole week of school. He was glad to still be in one piece, even after intruding into Yeonjun's room last night. Sure, he got a scolding but it could've been worse.

Perhaps he isn't that scary. Wait- Choi Soobin what are you thinking about? This is the same brat from the cafe!

Soobin shook his thoughts off and proceeded to head out, preparing for the day ahead. He figured that he would head to the cafe first, to pass his resignation letter.

☆。*。☆。

"Thank you so much for your guidance, I'm afraid I'll have to resign earlier than the contract stated due to personal reasons," Soobin bowed down, passing the letter to his supervisor.

"It's a shame that you're leaving- on such short notice as well. Well, thank you for your time here," Soobin's supervisor said, shaking his hand. The male merely blinked at the elder. "Short notice"? He was so sure he was about to get a scolding from his boss- had Mr Choi really not report him yesterday?

"Have a good day," Soobin said quickly as he headed out of the cafe, feeling his phone vibrate.

Unknown number

+ 82 123 456 789

Out of curiosity, Soobin picked up the call.

"Hello, may I know who is this?"

"Soobin are you free at the moment? If you are, would it be okay if we could meet up in the TYU building?" A familiar voice spoke- it belonged to Bang Si Hyuk; the man he met yesterday.

"Ah! Bang PD-nim! Sure, I'm nearby anyway,"

"Great! I'll meet you there then"

☆。*。☆。

"Was there a reason you asked me to meet you here?" Soobin asked, taking a seat inside Bang Si Hyuk's office. Although he had never heard of any agency named "TYU" before, Soobin figured that it must've been a pretty big company considering the size and the decor of the room he was currently in.

"Well, I haven't properly introduced myself yesterday- got carried away. I am Bang Si Hyuk, I would like to know more about you as well. According to this resume which I got from your previous part-time job, you're still in school right?"

"Yep, I'm currently studying at Seoul Institute of the Arts,"

"I see, what are you currently studying?"

"Performing Arts, I'm trying to get a degree in acting,"

"What a coincidence! It's what Mr. Choi pursued as well. Would you like to follow me on the set of Mr. Choi's upcoming drama later this evening? It would be a good experience for you to get familiar with what goes on behind the scenes,"

"Really? I'd love to come! Thank you so much for this opportunity Bang PD-nim!"

"Great! Then meet me here again later at 4 pm, I'll drive you to the shoot. It will probably last for a few hours. Well, I will see you then, Soobin."

"Thank you so much once again Bang PD-nim!"

[ A/N: I'm trying to keep the chapters short and not make them too lengthy, hopefully, you guys don't mind the chapters being short ^^ ]