56 | Lust*

Soobin's question on what the other male could be thinking of to "help him take his mind off things" was quickly answered the moment they entered the house. Before he could even switch the lights on, Yeonjun quickly pulled the male in by the waist as their lips met.

His mind went blank as Yeonjun's tongue slipped into his mouth, for those brief seconds, all of his thoughts quickly slipped off his mind as he gave in to the pleasure he felt in the moment. One of his hand running against Yeonjun's hair, and the other placed on his back as he pulled their bodies in closer.

Soobin could feel the cool air prick his skin as he quickly realised that the top he originally wore has already been taken off, courtesy of the other male.

Yeonjun lifted him off the ground, carrying Soobin upstairs to his room as he placed the latter onto his bed before clambering on top of him. He stripped his clothes off, the outlines of his masculine body subtly shown under the soft light outside of the bedroom window.

Their lips moulded perfectly into each other, he slipped his tongue into Soobin's as they clashed against each other's passionately before Yeonjun withdrew his as he suctioned onto the male's neck. Making Soobin lose his composure as he let out a sudden moan, feeling the movement of Yeonjun's lips sucking onto his soft plane.

Losing himself in the moment, Soobin sat up before pinning Yeonjun onto the bed as he brought his lips to the latter's neck causing Yeonjun to accidentally let out moans of satisfaction which seemed to turn Soobin on even more.

He sucked onto Yeonjun's neck, section by section as Soobin slowly made his way towards the male's torso before using his tongue to trail down the chain of blossomed hickeys. The warm sensation of Soobin's tongue caressed gently across Yeonjun's soft skin as he felt his mind go blank.

"I'm supposed to be the one who's in control aren't I?" Yeonjun said in a low voice.

"This is for a change isn't it?" Soobin replied with a hint of huskiness in his tone which made Yeonjun's body tingle in anticipation before sitting upright, cupping the male's cheek as he pulled the latter into a tender kiss, their lips moving in synchronisation as they enjoyed these few moments of pleasure.

"Feeling better now?" Yeonjun asked, his voice angelic and soft as their lips parted. Soobin hummed an 'mhm' before connecting their lips once more.

[ A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I don't know how to make these kinds of scenes longer JASHJD ]