59 | E P I L O G U E

A few months later

A sea of golden light poured through the windows of Soobin's bedroom as he opened his eyes slowly. The warm rays of the sun caressed his cheeks before he felt a tender kiss being planted softly on the side of his face as well.

"Rise and shine sleepyhead," Greeted a voice which belonged to no other than Yeonjun's. Being able to wake up to the sound of his voice was the best way to wake up every morning and to start his day off as Soobin rubbed his eyes gently before sitting up straight.

"Morning," Mumbled Soobin, his eyes forming crescents as he couldn't help to suppress a smile. It took him 5 good seconds to realize that Yeonjun had already been dressed in his clothes for the day.

"Don't worry, it's only 10 in the morning," Said Yeonjun, reading the latter's anxious expression. Just before Soobin could open his mouth to reply, a chime from the doorbell was heard.

The two immediately got out of bed as they rushed downstairs to see Secretary Kim and Hyeon Woo, her 3-year-old son, by the door.

"I guess I'll leave him to you guys," Smiled Secretary Kim, waving goodbye to Hyeon Woo before returning inside her car as she drove away

Shortly after the filming of "드라마" was over, Secretary Kim announced the news of her pregnancy and the two couldn't be happier for her.  Occasionally, Yeonjun and Soobin would offer to babysit Hyeon Woo whenever Secretary Kim had plans of her own. If they got the chance, they would definitely love to raise kids of their own, but considering their busy schedules in the entertainment industry, it seemed nearly impossible.

"Uncle Yeonjun and Uncle Soobin!" Hyeon Woo smiled before being carried up by Yeonjun as he let out a giggle.

"Don't we have an interview later today?" asked Soobin. Yeonjun's joyful expression quickly disappeared as the realisation hit him.

"Oh gosh- I totally forgot," He apologised. "I guess I kinda told Secretary Kim a 'yes' way too quickly that I forgot about the interview today- it's just that, we haven't seen Hyeon Woo in a while," Yeonjun continued with a pout, the toddler still being carried in his arms.

"Hmmm, how about we bring Hyeon Woo with us? I can call Beomgyu and Hueningkai over to watch over him while we're there," Soobin suggested. The idea seemed more than great as Yeonjun replied with a 'sure'.

☆。*。☆。

It was 2 pm in the afternoon as Soobin, Yeonjun and Hyeon Woo arrived on the set before being greeted by Hueningkai's cheerful voice.

"Soobin! Yeonjun! Over here!" he waved at the trio. They made their way towards Hueningkai and Beomgyu, Hyeon Woo's hand being released from Yeonjun's as the toddler ran towards the two with a smile on his face.

"How have you been, Hyeon Woo?" asked Beomgyu, squatting down to reach the younger's level.

"Good!" he replied, beaming at the two. They couldn't help but smile at the toddler's sunny and cheerful personality as Hyeon Woo was just a little ball of sunshine.

"Soobin and I will be making our way towards the dressing rooms now, we'll see you later!" waved Yeonjun before walking towards the room in the far back where their stylists were waiting for them.

Taehyun handed the two their suits which were being hung up by a single cloth hanger. Under the clear cloth cover unveiled two handsome navy blue blazers and a pair of suit pants to match. He passed Yeonjun the fit which had a white T-shirt, and Soobin with the black turtleneck sweater.

"Thank you for your hard work, stylist Kang," said Yeonjun with a grateful smile to his stylist who has faithfully been by his side for years.

"Of course, Mr Choi," Taehyun replied.

☆。*。☆。

Under the soft glare of the studio lights backstage, Soobin checked his reflection in the pocket mirror he carried for what seemed like the nth time, feeling as if this was the only way of reassuring himself that everything would run smoothly.

"Hey relax, she's just going to interview us," reassured Yeonjun as he let out a chuckle at his fiancé's nervous antics.

"On national TV you mean!" Soobin wailed as he now started fanning his coat down to make sure he looked somewhat presentable to literally the whole of Korea. Being interviewed live couldn't be compared to reciting a script on set since him acting out a scene was something he actually prepared for. Yeonjun let out another soft laugh in response.

"You look perfect just the way you are, Soobin. Don't worry about disappointing anyone because you never have and you never will. If her questions get too personal you don't have to answer them- well, I learnt that lesson," Yeonjun added quickly which made Soobin feel a little more comfortable.

"It's your cue to go now!" A staff member called out to the two. Inhaling a gulp of air, Soobin followed Yeonjun onto the shooting set as they both took a seat on the couch.

"Welcome to the evening show Mr Choi Yeonjun and Mr Choi Soobin! How are you feeling tonight?" Chaerin greeted as they both replied with a "good, thank you,".

"Funny how just a few years ago, you were interviewed here on this very same spot, Yeonjun being asked about your love life. And now you're back, as dashing as ever, with your fiance- Mr Choi Soobin," Chaerin said with a grin that made Yeonjun chuckle in response.

"News of your engagement definitely caught everyone off guard, but we're all very happy for the both of you," she continued.

"I do have to say, I feel extremely honoured being the first person getting to actually interview you two on your relationship. Before diving deeper into your plans for the future ( Soobin could already feel his ears go red ) let's start with the beginning which brings me to my first question; how did you guys meet?" Chaerin asked, anticipating an answer from either one of them.

"The moment we met, it felt exactly like a movie scene," Soobin said, without realising a grin appearing on his face as he began to talk about their first encounter. Chaerin proceeded to ask the couple several more questions, which oddly gave the whole interview a much more comfortable and lively atmosphere to be in for both Yeonjun and Soobin as they reminisced their memories together a few years ago, occasionally letting out a chuckle as they realised the type of ride their relationship had driven.

"If you guys could pick a word that best describes your relationship, what would it be?" Chaerin asked, anticipating an answer like "love" or "fate".

But instead, both Yeonjun and Soobin collectively smiled at each other before replying with the word "Drama".

Drama : End