11 | Alleyways

The streetlamp flickered with the wind, illuminating a narrow passage in between two buildings. Rusty and unkept, only God knows what lingers in these alleyways.

"Where is she? she asked us to meet her here," HyunJoo asked, breaking the silence.

"She'd arrive sooner or later..." Eun Hwa replied

"She better."

As if on cue, the duo heard the sound of subtle footsteps.

"Was about time you show up, Yuri..."

"What do you have for us? It better be something good,"

"Huge news. I'm sure you guys have heard about Yeonjun's interview. And with that being said, I managed to dig up something pretty big." said the latter.

"Well what is it?"

"Just the normal route, as usual. Managed to get a hold of Yeonjun's secretary, found out that she's actually looking for a date for Yeonjun,"

The two let out a gasp.

"Who dares to take away our precious Yeonjun?" Eunhwa asked.

"Shut up Eunhwa, let Yuri continue " HyunJoo snapped.

"Ahem, as I was saying.  She found someone, his name is Soobin and apparently, he works part-time as a barista at a cafe near the TYU building. That's all I've figured out as of now..."

"Anything else?"

"I managed to record their conversation, have a listen." Yuri gestured the two to lean in closer, close enough to hear the recording.

"As far as I know, I doubt this Soobin person is a fan of Yeonjun," Yuri said.

"Keep the voice recording, it'll definitely benefit us when the time comes," Eunhwa advised.

"I feel like we should make a move..." Yuri recommended

"No, observe the 2 quietly first, then we shall decide what to do next. In the meantime, find out more about this Soobin person."