48 | His Concerns

"Yeonjun..." Said Soobin, putting down the book he was reading and turning his attention to the male.

"Yes,?" Yeonjun replied.

"Uhm- I appreciate you not trying to ask me about what really happened- but it's only right if you really understood what happened that day..." Soobin admitted nervously as he fiddled with his fingers.

Yeonjun said nothing, he patted the empty space on his bed and gestured the male to come to sit there. Soobin got up and settled next to him, Yeonjun stroked his hand reassuringly, giving Soobin the confidence to open up about everything.

He began to tell him about the anonymous note, the message he received the other day at the cafe, how the media's opinions on him were really starting to bother him, and the decisions he made along the way. Soobin noticed that there were times where Yeonjun wanted to interject and give his thoughts, but ,nevertheless, he restrained from doing so, remaining silent as he patiently listened to Soobin spilling his thoughts out.

Once he was done, Soobin heaved a heavy sigh. It wasn't easy opening up about all this but it did feel as if a ton of bricks has been lifted off his chest.

"You were very brave to deal with all of that happening, and I really appreciate you telling me all this. Soobin, you're an important person to me so from now on, your concerns are my concerns understand? I don't want you going through all of that by yourself," He said, not letting go of Soobin's hand.

Soobin gave him a weak nod as Yeonjun pulled the male in closer, allowing Soobin to rest his head on his shoulder.

"There's actually another thing that hasn't left my mind..." Soobin admitted in a low voice.

Yeonjun looked down at him, signalling Soobin to go on.

"I don't know if I'm overreacting- but I just have this bad feeling that there's another sasaeng left... Bang PD-nim did say that only 2 of them were found at the scene but I can't help but feel as if there's one left," Soobin said, biting his lip.

"I see, Soobin, I'm here now aren't I? I'll protect you no matter what, if you're really worried about it then I'll ask Secretary Kim to send some bodyguards over to look over the room so that nothing can happen to the both of us," Yeonjun said with a reassuring smile. Soobin mumbled a 'thank you', not wanting to leave his spot.

"Say, aren't you gonna head back home?" Yeonjun said, eyeing the clock.

"I thought I'd spend the night here- you know just to keep you company. I've already requested the visiting hours to be extended," Soobin said, smiling bashfully.

Yeonjun wrapped his arm around the male as Soobin laid his head onto the latter's shoulder, his eyelids slowly drooping as he fell back asleep in the arms of his boyfriend.

☆。*。☆。

This wasn't a part of their plan.

Now with both, Eun Hwa and Yuri currently under interrogation, Hyun Joo was stumped on what to do next.

They wouldn't rat her out, would they? What good would it bring them if they did? Hyun Joo covered her face in her hands, searching her head for a solution-

After a few moments, she got up. Her foggy state of mind was now cleared, and she knew what she needed to do now. If Eun Hwa and Yuri were in her shoes, Hyun Joo was positive that they'd do the same.

It was only right if she continued their plans, they've come so far, so why back out now?

The only problem is; she'd have to come up with a new one.