Limousine

Stacy's POV

"Beautiful," my mom said as she entered my room and looked at the dress I was wearing. I haven't even seen myself in the mirror.

"Thanks. Zayn bought it for me." I said as I touched the sides. The material used for it looks and feels expensive and the beadwork at the back of the dress was so intricately done.

"No, Darling. You're beautiful." She said as she took my hand and led me to the mirror.

As soon as I saw my reflection, I was in awe. I've never been one to put makeup on and wear high heels, but I'm not exactly uncomfortable with what I was wearing. I felt good, not in a vain, conceited way, but I was confident.

"Miss Stacy! Mister Zayn's here!" Maria shouted from downstairs.

"Goodluck," the hairdresser said to me.

"Thanks." I said and turned to my mom.

"Honey, relax. It's homecoming. Have fun!" She said.

I took my clutch and when I turned around, my mom, Maria, and the hairdresser had their heads sticking out of the door.

"Hurry, he's here already!" My mom said with bright eyes.

"Alright, I'm coming." I said as I took another deep breath before coming out from my room.

"Zayn! Can you turn around and close your eyes, please?" I told him before coming down the stairs.

"Do I really have to?" He asked.

"Please?" I said.

"Fine. You can come down now."

I went down the stairs as quickly as I can and then tapped him at the back.

"Ho-ly sh---"

"Language." I interrupted.

"Wow. You look beautiful." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, Handsome." I said just before Louis entered the door.

"Okay enough with the love stuff, let's pick up.... Woah. You look--"

"Save it for your boyfriend, Dude." Zayn interrupted him.

"I was just saying she's beautiful. Chill, man." Louis explained.

"She's mine." Zayn said as he took my hand. We were shocked by a flash of light coming from up the stairs.

"Aww, look at that! You guys look lovely!" My mom said as she took the photo from the Polaroid.

After taking a couple more pictures with the boys and with my mom, we finally left the house with Louis as the designated driver.

"Be safe, okay?" My mom reminded us as we entered the car.

"What time do you want her home, Mrs. Flynn?" Zayn said.

"I trust you, Zayn. Just get her home safely." She said before waving goodbye.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. I left the limo with the chauffeur. We're going to transfer as soon as we reach Harry's house." Louis told Zayn.

"Speaking of Harry, he told me he was going to tell me something tonight about you. Do you know what that is?" Zayn asked me.

"Um, yeah, maybe he just wanted to tell you that we saw each other in the mall earlier today?" I lied. Well, half-lied.

"Oh okay." He said as Louis stopped in front of Harry's house.

"You can't tell him he's beautiful," Louis told Zayn. "Only I can do that."

We went out of the car and walked to the limo.

"You can't also tell him he's handsome," Louis told me. "Only I can do that."

"Don't worry, I won't." I said as we entered the limousine. It was my first time and I tried not to look as amazed as I truly was. I noticed the different switches, probably for the lights, for the roof, for the TV. There were also two bottles of champagne and a special box for the glasswares.

As soon as we were properly seated, Zayn leaned over and kissed me.

"Oops. Lipstick." I said as I wiped his lips.

"I don't mind, Babe." He kissed me again. "You know what? Why don't we just skip homecoming?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, let's go someplace else..."

"You know we can't do that," I told him as he kissed me again.

"I wish we could." He said in between kisses.

After a few minutes, Louis entered the limo.

"Woah, slow down, lovebirds, you're gonna have to wait until the end of the night." Louis said, breaking our kiss.

"Hello," Harry said as he entered. He looked dashing but I wouldn't dare say that out loud.

"You look pretty, Stacy." He told me and from my peripheral vision I saw Louis's eyes glaring at me.

"Thanks." I said anyway.

Louis pressed a button at the side, probably the intercom, and said "We're ready." before the limo started moving forward.

Louis took Harry's hands and held it firmly. I could tell that they were both nervous, but it felt like Louis was the one who was trying to calm Harry down.

"Can I ask you one quick question?" Zayn told the couple.

"Sure. What is it?" Louis answered.

"Whose feelings matter in your relationship?" Zayn asked.

"What do you mean?" Harry replied.

"I mean, do other people matter in your relationship?"

"No." They both said.

"Then you have nothing to worry about," Zayn explained. "When you love each other, no one else is supposed to matter. Not your friends, not people from school, not anyone. Just the two of you. Now we all know that some people are narrow-minded to accept the reality that you're in love with each other, but if what keeps you guys alive and going is each other, would their opinions really matter?"

The car went silent for a while. Harry and Louis looked at each other for a while and Harry held on to Louis while he kissed his hand. I could feel that he's about to cry, but deep down I know they're strong and they can get past this.

"Thanks, bro." Louis said as they clicked knuckles.

"Now who wants some champagne?" Louis said as he popped the cork. He took the glasses and poured champagne for each of us before we raised them up in the air.

"To bravery," Harry said as he raised his glass.

"To love." Zayn said and we clicked our glasses together.

Because those are the only things that matter tonight.

HELLO! Sorry for updating late.
The next chapter (Homecoming chapter) is almost finished, the next update will come as soon as I reach 40.5K reads.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks!