The Boys' Locker Room

Constance's POV

I spent two days thinking about what I would do on Friday with Zayn. I mean, sure I was against the idea of him "making it up to me", but what else can I do, really?

Everyday he would text me and everytime we would see each other in the hallway, he would always whisper: "Friday.". I swear he would do that every single time and it's very annoying.

At first period he was tossing me crumpled papers and was aking me to open them. Every piece of paper had the same content as the others: Can't wait for our friendly date on Friday! He was extremely eager about it that I decided to finally tell him. I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine, so I planned this very carefully. I wanted to ask Louis about it but he was nowhere to be found.

"We still on? Friday?" I asked as I passed by him, not giving him the chance to say the word "Friday".

His face instantly lit up when I said it.

"Of course, of course! Where are we going?"

"That. Is not a question I would answer."

"Hey, that's unfair!"

"Sorry. I'll just text you or something, I don't know." I said as I walked away from him.

Honestly, I didn't have solid plans for Friday, but I had to look like I did because then he would become nervous so I win.

Harry texted that he was going to start the soccer training early so we'd have to postpone our planned date.

After my last class, I decided to visit my former school and surprise him with some cupcakes. I walked through the halls and felt like I was home. I didn't know why I had to leave this school, but I know that I was more comfortable in here than in any other place.

I saw some of my friends and they all looked fine. In fact, some of them are prettier and more handsome now. In that moment, I felt so insecure. It felt like puberty has skipped me. Or did the bad type of puberty hit me hard?

I asked around if they knew where Harry was, but they all said that he left early. I saw some of his team mates and they all told me that the training for soccer doesn't start til next week.

Where was he?

I didn't think he would lie about his training, I didn't think he would lie about anything at all. So why did he have to say that? Was he cheating on me? Or maybe he was planning a surprise and now I just messed things up.

I ran out to the field, still holding the box with the cupcakes inside. Only our track team was there and there was no sign of any soccer player there.

I went to the boy athletes' locker-slash-shower room (creepy, I know) and then heard strange noises.

I've never really entered that place before, so I really didnt know what to expect.

I heard Harry's voice which sounded like it came from the far side of the room.

I leaned in to see who he was talking to, but what I heard startled me.

"Ooooh yeah baby ahhhh you're so tight!" I heard him say.

So he was fucking cheating on me?!

I sneaked a peek and saw what was happening.

I was taken aback by what I had just witnessed. I was so flabbergasted that when Harry thrusted in a little bit deeper, I let out a gasp.

They both heard me and turned to my direction. I dropped the box of cupcakes and ran out from the locker room, probably ruining their climax.

I won't be able to get that picture out of my head. Why?

It's not just because I caught Harry cheating on me.

It's because I caught Harry having anal sex with Louis Tomlinson.

BIGGEST PLOT TWIST (SO FAR)!!!!!!!!

I NEED YOUR REACTIONS!!!!!

COMMENT BELOW!!!!!!

IT'S BEEN SAID AND DONE AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT ANYMORE :)

BYE #STARRY SHIPPERS, I'M SO SORRY :(

BTW, I'll be creating a spin-off from Switched called Collide.

It's about louisandharry soooo for Larry shippers out there, please read!!!

And thank you for reading Switched! :)

P.S Comment or vote or both if you liked this chapter! :) thanks!!!