Georgina

Constance's POV

After surviving breakfast, I had managed to call my own phone. I've realized that Zayn's probably having a hard time, too.

"Hello, Zayn?" I said, trying to sound relaxed.

"Well, hello, Constance Flynn, who is 18 years of age and who is the sister of my arch nemesis Liam and is obssessed with The 1975, you finally decided to call me!" What?! How did he know that? My walls weren't covered with posters, unlike his!

"Look who's done his fair share of stalking!"

"I did not just stalk you! I actually got to talk to your mom!"

"You did not-" Oh no, not my mom! Does she already know?

"I did, and guess what! You'll be having dinner with that guy, Harvey?... Harry! Yes, Harry Styles, was it?"

You have got to be kidding me. "What?! He doesn't even know me!"

"Apparently he does, I went for a quick run a while ago, yknow, just to clear up my mind, and I ran into that guy and since I'm a guy stuck in a girl's body, I started flirting with him.", he said in a very casual manner, like it isn't weird at all.

"But you're a guy!"

"Stuck in a girl's body!", he answers, as if implying that what he did was the most logical thing ever.

"What else did you do?" I asked. I was panicking, I didn't know what to do.

"I took him home with me, and made him meet your mom, and your mom said pretty embarrassing things about you, good thing you weren't there earlier. Oh, and by the way, the bowl-cut hair you had when you were three? Epic."

"She did not just.... oh God, why does it feel like you're enjoying this?". I muttered, I can't believe he actually talked to my mom!

"Trust me, I have no idea what's happening and I'm just as confused as you are but don't you think... this happened for a reason?"

"I know things happen for a reason but not things like this!!"

"Would you please calm down?" This was this certain coolness in his voice. That's how hot he was. He could make MY voice sound cool. If that makes sense. "I'm the one who's stuck with your hormones but look at you, still freaking out!""

Okay, now he was mad. "Then what do we do?"

"We did nothing and it led to this, so why don't we just... you know, not do anything? Maybe that would get us back to our bodies?"

"How can someone sound so illogical, yet logical at the same time?"

He let out a deep sigh and said "Let's just do whatever we can do until we get back to our bodies, could we, Babe?".

"Babe?! You can't call me Babe!" I was blushing, and I could actually feel him smirking from the other line, if that's even possible. He remained silent, so I just said, "Just... don't have sex with boys... or girls, while you're in my body, please!"

I swear I could feel him smirking. My soul and body has this special connection, and I know now for a fact that he, in my body, is smirking. I'm freaking out. Just before I can shout, he said, "You, however, can use my body for whatever purpose you like, as long as you do NOT damage my perfect face. And my perfectly sculpted 6-pack abs and perfectly toned biceps!"

"As much as I want to do things with and to your body, I wouldn't, because that would mean disrespecting your body. So I won't."

"Hey, what about our phones? I mean, you probably have done your research about me but that's not enough to survive phone conversations with my friends and my parents, you know?"