An invitation

Constance's POV

I woke up with a really really bad headache.

With my eyes half closed, I walked downstairs to find some medicine when...

"Mom?!" I was shocked, really shocked.

What was she doing here?

And then I realized, I was back in my own body! I'm back!

"Stace, what's wrong? Headache again? You sure nothing's wrong with your body?" She says.

"Oh My God Mom I missed you so much!!!!" I said, running up to her and giving her a hug.

"Stace, something really is wrong. Yesterday you wore one of the dresses that I bought for you, and last night you told me you loved me and you kissed me goodnight.. Now you're telling me that you missed me? What's wrong, Honey?" She asked, confused.

"Nothing's wrong, Mom. Just... I'm having one of those teenager moments. Ignore me." I said. This always works for my mom. She stops asking questions whenever I bring up my being a teeager. Unlike other moms, she understands that I needed my friends, and that it's normal to drift away from parents when you're a teenager.

I went back up to my room and checked Zayn's phone. One missed call from C with a heart emoji.

He probably called to inform me that he's back in his body, but I already know that. So I just texted him, explaining how I normal I want things to be.

We decided to meet at school and exchange phones. I wore my "normal" clothes so I wouldn't attract attention from the school's sluts and bitch population. Unlucky for me, they still noticed me because Zayn shouted:

"Babe! Constance! We accidentally switched phones last night!" I'm pretty sure he said it for the whole student body to hear because I fel every single head turn to my direction. Everyone was literally staring at me, waiting for the something to happen.

I swear I wanted to evaporate right then and there.

But then he walked up to me, kissed me on the cheek, and handed me my phone. I stood there frozen, not really knowing what to do.

He made me turn around and then he opened my backpack, looking for his phone. I still wasn't moving. I stayed silent. What was I supposed to do?

"Thanks Babe, come to my house later? Come straight to my room!" He says, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"No, I won't, I don't even like you. You're disgusting. You probably have STDs now, I don't need someone like you to ruin my healthy body, but some of these girls are willing to sacrifice just to get laid with you, so why don't you ask them?" I winked at him and turned around.

"Feisty, aren't we, Babe? Remember what I told you, two weeks ago, Constance?" I stopped walking and he caught up to me and whispered,

"You can't run away from me, Constance. Eventually, you'll want me.

Still Constance's POV

It's been a week since I came back to my body and now I'm back to living a normal life in my new school.

We have adjusted really well to our new environment. We're friends with some of the people who were quite cool.

We were still "friends" with Perrie and her plastic friends. After what happened between me and Zayn I was hoping she would stop bugging me, but apparently she still wanted to be friends with me and George. At first I didn't want to, but Louis told me that it was better to be fake friends with Perrie than not to be friends with her at all.

To be honest, Perrie's really nice and she's not as plastic as her friends. It's just that she was brought up that way. She wasn't pretending to be anything, really. She just thinks she's better than everyone else. She's also smart, but she isn't as smart as I am.

I haven't been talking to Zayn. I didn't think he was ignoring me because sometimes he would walk from one end of the hallway to another just to literally bump into me. Sometimes he would cut the cafeteria line in front of me, which really really pisses me off. But we don't speak to each other. The last conversation I had with him was during lunch three days ago. He sat with us on our cafeteria table to ask me if I like drinking beer. I was so confused. After I said "Nope.", he went back to their table to eat with his friends and their sluts. That was the only time.

Today was Friday, and I was definitely looking forward to the weekend. One week of school and I'm now exhausted as hell. While waiting for our first period teacher, Louis came up to me and said, "How are you going to the party tomorrow? Should I pick you up?"

I didn't think he was talking to me because I don't remember talking to him about any parties so I just shut up and stared blankly at him.

"Stacy, hey," He said, waving his arm between us, "Do you need a ride to the party? Can I pick you up?"

Oh, so he was talking to me.

"Are you sure you're supposed to be talking to me?" I asked, still confused.

"Yes, but if you're not Stacy then this is going to be awkward. Are you Stacy?" He says. I laughed at what he just said. I wanted to pretend to be Zayn again just to see his reaction.

"Yes, she is Constance and no, she won't be needing a ride to the party." Zayn says as he enters the room. So he heard the entire conversation?

"Possessive, are we, Zayn? I don't recall you calling dibs on her?" Louis asks.

"She won't be going to the party because she's not invited." Zayn tells Louis.

I should be offended by what he just said, but surprisingly, I'm not. I don't even know anything about that stupid party.

"But everyone in the student body is invited!" Louis says.

"She isn't she is an exception to that rule. Pick George up from her house instead. Not her." Zayn says while pointing at me. He picks his leather jacket up from his seat and walks away.

Okay, now I'm offended. Georgie gets to attend the party while I have to stay at home. I feel like a nerd.

I know what you're thinking.... I AM NOT A NERD. I may be overly intelligent but I didn't choose to be smart. I go to parties and I flirt with guys. I go to the mall every week and I watch concerts whenever I can. I'm not a nerd. Not that there was anything wrong with being a nerd, though. In my former school I used to have nerd friends. I'm not one to bully or discriminate nerds, they're really nice. You just have to find a common interest when you're attempting to spark up a conversation with them.

"Ignore him, Stace. I'll pick you up at 9?" Louis says with his hand on my shoulder. I was wrong about him. I know I said he was like Zayn but I was wrong. He was different. He's really loud and talkative and Zayn's silent and mysterious. Louis is really kind, and always smiling, Zayn just has that high fashion male model face on almost all the time.

"I'm tired. I'm just tired of everything. I'm gonna go. Tell George to have fun in the party. I'll just see you on Monday." I said, quietly leaving the room. I skip classes all the time, especially when I don't like what's happening to the world or I just don't feel like learning. My parents know this, and they understand. Liam used to do it all the time. We were both smart so we didn't have problems with our grades.

I was so upset with Zayn. Not just because he un-invited me to the party, but because he was acting like a bitch to me for the entire week. I will admit, I was observing him. Not that I was trying to stalk me or whatever, but a guy like him couldn't be inconspicuous. I literally see him everywhere. If I didn't know better, I'd say he was following me, but it's just that we have the same set of friends.

Georgie told me yesterday that Zayn was nice to him. Also, I don't see Zayn bullying other students.

Somehow it felt like his main purpose in life was to annoy me.

God, I hate him.