Perrie

Constance's POV

It's the first day of school and honestly, it's the worst type of First Day Anxiety because I'm spending it inside the school's bad boy's body.

Yep. We're still stuck in each other's bodies. At least it will be easier for him, since he knows this school. I don't.

Two weeks and I'm still here. I've been texting with Harry but I never really get to talk to him on the phone cause then he hould be hearing Zayn's voice.

I hate this. And I can't even spend this day with Georgie.

For two weeks, Zayn's been ignoring me. He hasn't been answering my calls, neither was he replying to my texts. I track his GPS all the time and he's either at home or with Louis. One time they were at his mansion and were at the game room, but they wouldn't let me in.

As we entered the school using separate shiny cars, I acted cool, just like how a bad boy would act. Louis was beside me as we went down the hallways and I swear, it was surreal, yet very awkward. I didn't look back to my path although I really wanted to. Bad boys didn't look back, they walked straight. I bet girls kissed the ground I walked on.

God, even when I haven't spent time with Zayn, he was rubbing off on me.

I was smirking at girls, and when I first saw Perrie, I bit my lower lip because I thought that that was what Zayn would normally do.

"You're a natural, Stace. You're doing great." Louis said as I winked at one girl who was wearing a really short skirt. Natural? Psh, I was just an amazing actress.

Perrie approached me and I kissed her on her cheek. She smiled at me as I took her by the hand. I had the weirdest feeling ever, like I was acting and I did whatever the director tells me even though I didn't want to. I had to do it, so I did.

I remembered what Louis told me yesterday when we were hanging out.

"Zayn doesn't really kiss girls on their lips. But he's had his first kiss before. The girl kissed him, he pulled back and ran away. The next day, he made me announce to people that he doesn't like getting kissed. Basically, girls can have sex with him, but he never kisses them."

Guess I really was lucky. At least I didn't have to make out with girls. Although, I had to gather several excuses not to have sex with girls. There's NO WAY I'm having sex with a girl in this body.

While we were on our way to the office to get our schedules, I noticed that Zayn was approaching me, in my body. It was nice to see that my body was still in good condition. What bothered me was the fact that my body wasn't even "me" anymore. It was wearing a plain black Chanel dress and a pair of Louboutins. Zayn knew that I didn't wear designer clothes, why was he wearing those?!

"Here's my schedule, ask the lady in the office to change your schedule to one that's exactly the same as this one," he says, "Don't worry, it's legal. And Louis does this with Eleanor all the time. If you can't do it, just give it to Louis."

I took the schedule and walked into the office. I agreed because I thought that was the only way I could see how my body was performing at school. I needed to know that I was okay academically, since I figured I won't be able to ask him since he had been avoiding me.

I just handed the schedule to the lady and she just said: "Mr. Malik, you want your schedule to be exactly the same as Ms. Flynn's?" I nodded. I didn't even have to say a word. The next thing I know, I was marching out of the office with my new schedule.

Zayn grabs his schedule from my hand and walks away.

The principal announced that we won't be having classes after first period today, but the students stayed after the bell had rung. We went to the cafeteria and Louis led us to our table. We were literally at the center of everything. I could hear everyone's whispers.

"Oh God, he's so hot!"

"Look at his eyes and his lips and his jawline and OMG don't get me started with what's underneath that shirt!"

"Have you seen that new girl? Look at what she's wearing, she looks soooo good!"

"I bet she's rich!"

"Eww, that's not salad, don't eat that!"

"It's limited edition! She's so lucky!"

"I wanna be friends with that new girl, Stacy. She seems cool."

The last one wasn't a whisper, that was actually Perrie sitting beside me.

I stayed silent the entire time.

I didn't like that people were talking about me. Me who isn't in my body. Now they think I'm cool just because Zayn made my body look cool.

I left the cafeteria to go my locker. I found a note that says:

"Call me when you get this. -Z in C's b"

I called him as soon as possible because it was the first time that I'll get to talk to him after a long time.

He asked me to stay in the locker area so I did. After a few minutes, I saw him walking to me.

"I wore these to make the first day, and the rest of your days, easier for you. So they wouldn't bully you. Or me. I also didn't want to get bullied while I was in your body." He says, not even giving me time to speak. "Good job on your acting, by the way. Giving you an A+ on that. Although, I gotta say, you better step up your game cause girls will be begging for you to shag them soon."

Okay, now I realize that he was speaking in a British accent.

"Do you usually speak like that while you're in my body?!" I asked.

"No, just now, it's hard for me to speak in an American accent, unlike you, having fun, sounding hot while speaking in a British accent. But I try." He says. Oh, so NOW he's having a hard time?

"Just don't do anything stupid, please? And don't smoke cigarettes, or anything else, while you're in my body, please?" I begged.

"You didn't have to tell me. I haven't smoked anything, although I really really want to. You, however, aren't you having withdrawal symptoms? Heard you haven't been smoking in my body." He asks.

"No, your body's actually healthier now, thanks to me."

Just as I finished my sentence, Perrie appeared out of nowhere.

"Babe? Oh, you're with Stacy! Hey, Stace!" She says. She made it sound like they've (or we've, since she was talking to MY body) been friends for so long, it's actually funny.

"Um, yeah, um, hi! Perrie, right? I figured you already know me?" He asks, wow, he's not a bad actor himself, either.

"Yeah! I actually like what you're wearing! Where'd you get it?"

"This one's Chanel", he says, while touching the sides of the dress, "this one's Gucci," he says, pointing to the bag, "and this one's Louboutin." he turns, trying to show off his shoes.God, he's annoying. He's making ME annoying. Now I'd have to pretend to be annoying when I go back to my body. That is, IF I even get to go back to my body.

Perrie stares at Zayn in my body for a while, eyeing his outfit from head to toe.

"Yep, I already like her." Perrie says, nodding.

"Have you met my bestfriend yet? She's as cool as I am!" Zayn says.

Oh right, Georgie! Knowing her, she probably wore something from my closet. She loves designer clothes.

Zayn drags Perrie away from me, looks back and does the phone signal.

I followed them back to the cafeteria and approached Louis who was now flirting with Eleanor. I've met her before, and she's really really boring. There's got to be something special about her that made Louis like her. I figured it was none of my business so I stopped wondering.

I slowly walked away from the cafeteria, then to the parking lot, then drove back to the mansion.

God, I was so tired. I called Georgie as soon as I got home. She wasn't picking up, but she texted me:

"Hanging out with Perrie and Zayn! Wru???? Come here, been looking for you!!!! xx"

Thanks, but no thanks. I don't ever want to deal with any of them anymore.

I went up to Zayn's room, watched two movies at the theater room, and fell asleep.