Treehouse

Constance's POV

I've never walked in on anyone having sex with someone, not until now.

I've never been cheated on, not that I know of, not until now.

I've never caught my boyfriend cheating on me, having sex with a guy that I know, not until now.

When I stopped running, I was already near my house and Zayn was there. I didn't go near him because I knew that he was going to ask why I was crying, and I don't like having to explain my emotions to people.

But then he approached me, opened his arms, and enveloped me into his warm embrace.

"Louis called me when it happened and asked me to explain to you." He said while hugging me.

"You knew?!" I said, pushing him away.

"Technically, yes, I did, but I didn't know that it was Harry."

"What do you mean?"

"Come with me." He said.

We rode his car and went to their "friendship house".

When we reached the house, he led me up the treehouse and we sat inside. Zayn shut the "windows", so it was dark inside. I knew I was supposed to be scared, or even just curious, but I trusted him and I was way too sad and tired to even speak.

Zayn held a star lamp, a lamp that projected different star patterns into ceilings and roofs . I've always wanted one, I bet Harry does, too.

We laid down and I just noticed that there were pillows and a sleeping bag inside.

"Few years ago, I found out about Louis' s sexual preference. At first I freaked out because my bestfriend was gay and I knew how attractive I was, but then I realized that he will never look at me that way. I just knew.

I didn't talk to him for one whole month and he suffered from depression. He wasn't the type who would care about what people will say about him, but I remembered him telling me that he was having a hard time accepting himself because I couldn't accept him.

He was wrong, though. From the moment I knew he was gay, I already have accepted him. I was just too scared of hurting him because well, I was the bad guy. He was fragile, and I was breaking every object I come into contact with.

Eventually, I realized how tough he was. I never tried turning him back to being straight because that's not how friendship works.

When he told me about his boyfriend, Edward, I saw a different type of glow in him. I never got to meet him because I never wanted to. I was scared to see how Louis was with other guys because I spent my entire life with him. I didn't want to be jealous, and I'm saying this in the straightest way possible.

It's been more than a year since he told me about him and Edward. I didn't know that Harry and Edward were one and the same person.

I didn't tell you about Louis because I figured he would want to be the one to tell you he was gay. I'm sorry." My head was rested on his chest and I was hugging him.

"Who else knows?"

"Just me, Louis, Harry, Perrie, Eleanor and someone else, but she's not here anymore."

"Eleanor knows?"

"Yeah, but she doesn't really like Louis that much, you know? They've been dating for a long time but there still wasn't... love. I wouldn't say she's a beard, it's just that Louis needs a girl, Eleanor needs a guy, they're okay with each other so yeah."

I was still trying to process what he just told me. It's wasn't sinking in that my boyfriend cheated on me with one of my closest guy friends.

But when you come to think of it, Harry didn't cheat on me, he cheated on Louis. And Louis knew that we had a relationship and he just let us be.