The Break-Up

Constance's POV

When we got out of the room, Zayn walked out and ran straight to my locker while I walked slowly to find Louis. Not being in my body is hard because whenever something happens, instead of talking to Georgie, I have to talk to him.

I pulled out Zayn's phone from his leather jacket and texted Louis to meet me in the cafeteria, but he didn't reply, so I just walked and hoped I would find him there.

Halfway through my trip I saw Perrie who was walking towards me.

"Hey Baby, I'm sorry I had to walk away from you earlier I just--"

I moved my face closer to hers, causing her to stop talking.

"If you have something to say, we can talk about it in the cafeteria." I said, dragging her to a place wherein I know everyone will be listening to whatever she has to say.

I remembered what Louis told me, and I should not be giving her what she wants.

When we reached the cafeteria, I walked to the center, still dragging her with me.

"You were saying?"

"I said," she continued, loud enough to be heard by everyone in the cafeteria, "that I'm sorry for turning you down a while ago, but I changed my mind. I guess I still like you." She said while playing with my (Zayn's) jacket.

I took her arm and moved it away from me, holding her by the wrist.

"I was the one who broke up with you and I never wanted to get back with you so don't make it seem like I was the one who was chasing after you when YOU were the one who was all so desperate for my attention. Not everyone likes you, Perrie. I never did." I shouldn't have said that, because maybe Zayn really did love her. He had her tattooed on his arm, for fuck's sake!

I let go of her arm and heard that Louis was slow clapping in the background.

"Hah, you say you want him back? Guess what? You never really had him, Love." Louis said while walking towards Perrie. Just when he was about to get too close, Perrie walked away, followed by her minions.

I searched the cafeteria for Zayn and saw that he was sitting with Georgina with a smile on his face.

Guess I did the right thing.

Louis sat beside me, bringing a tray with our food. He also gestured for Zayn and Georgie to move to our table, and they did. They both sat beside Eleanor and they were both laughing at what just happened.

"Nicely done, Stace! Good job!" Louis said.

I was just about to say "Thank you" when Zayn said: "Yes, I worked really hard on that report."

I was grateful that Zayn was observant enough to realize that Louis accidentally called me by my name. Our other friends were surrounding us and the last thing I want is to explain what's happening to them when I can't even explain it to myself.

"Zayn! Congratulations on your break up!" Georgie says.

"Thanks! I worked hard for it." I answered.

We spent lunch time laughing at what just happened between me and Perrie. I felt relieved that I have one less problem to deal with.

I was walking to my next class when I heard Zayn beside me.

"I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow. Wear something nice." He said, and then ran to the classroom.

It's very very weird to hear that from a girl's body and it's weirder that I'm inside a guy's body.

And how do you wear something nice when you're a guy?

For girls, "wear something nice" is something a guy would say to a girl if he wants her to wear a dress, or something sexy, but when girls say it to guys, it's weird.

I continued walking to the classroom when I overheard girls talking behind my back.

"You know what, if you're talking about the break up, I really don't mind you speaking out loud. I would gladly hear your opinions." I turned around and told them.

"No, Zayn, we were just talking about... Amanda." One of the girls answered while looking down to the floor.

"Amanda?"

The girl beside her elbowed her, as if she said something I wasn't supposed to like.

"I'm so sorry, I know we're not supposed to be talking about her, but I just think you should know... Amanda's coming back."

Oooooh cliffhanger!!!!
Who's Amanda?
I wanna hear your guesses!!!!!!!

Annnnd they're first date's coming soon!!!!

I did a double update because you guys have been so nice and supportive. :)

Do you like the story so far?

AND DO YOU GUYS HAVE SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO IMPROVE THIS STORY? :) PLEASE COMMENT HERE OR MESSAGE ME OR TWEET ME @headbitchnarry :)

I hope you continue reading this story because it can only go nowhere but up :)

Vote/comment/promote!!!! :) Thank you so much!!!!! I love everyone :)