Night Changes

Please read the Author's Note at the end of the chapter! Thanks! :)

Stacy's POV

"Zayn?!" I asked, running to where he stood motionless. When I moved closer, I realized that it wasn't Zayn, it was Louis who was wearing Zayn's jacket.

"Babe, I switched bodies with Louis. I didn't know how it happened, but it did." He said. I didn't know if he was joking, but something told me he wasn't.

"Zayn?" I said as I hugged him. I moved my face closer to his, close enough to make him feel that I was going to kiss him. I wanted to know if this really was him.

I put my arm around his neck and moved my face closer and I could smell the smoke in his breath.

Definitely Louis. Now I just have to see how far he's gonna take this.

As soon as I was about to kiss him, he moved his head back.

"You know what? I can't do this." Louis said.

"I wasn't gonna let you do it, anyway!" Zayn said while appearing out of nowhere, holding out two tuxedos, one in each hand. The next thing I know, Louis was nowhere to be found.

"Were you really going to kiss him?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I just wanted to see if he was going to kiss me and face the consequences. Think your friend's gay. You sure he's not hiding a boyfriend behind your back?" He laughed at my sense of humor.

"I'm having a hard time choosing, can you help me?" He asked. As soon as he said that, I wrapped my arms around his waist with my tears flowing non-stop, remembering the reason why I was here in the first place.

"You made me so worried! I thought something happened to you! All for this stupid homecoming proposal! Is this how you're going to ask me?" I said while looking at him, hands on both sides of his face.

"I knew you were gonna say that." As soon as he said that, he ran into the darkness.

What the hell is happening?

"Zayn?" I said again. I was getting scared, I couldn't see anything, everything was dark.

"Baby." I heard him say, but I still couldn't see him.

Going out tonight, changes into something red
Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress
Everything she never had
She's showing off
Driving too fast, moon is breaking through her hair
She said it was something that she won't forget
Having no regrets is all that she really wants

I heard him singing with a band, but they're nowhere in sight. The music seems so near but I can't seem to move my feet towards it.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice.

Harry.

We're only getting older baby
And I've been thinking about you lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes
Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change me and you

"Seriously? You're making me live the High School Musical life!" I shouted at the darkness as I started walking and following the sound. I mean, it's not everyday that you experience having people singing around you with no reason at all but Zayn does it all the time.

And wait-- Harry's here?

Next to sing was Louis. Why am I not surprised?

Chasing her tonight, doubts are running 'round her head
He's waiting, hides behind his cigarette
Heart is beating loud, she doesn't want it to stop
Moving too fast, moon is lighting up her skin
She's falling, doesn't even know it yet
Having no regrets is all that she really wants