Regrets

Zayn's POV

I just want her as far away from me as possible. It feels like my mind's going to expode everytime I'm near her.

I can't like her.

Fuck, Zayn, you're a jerk! You un-invited her to the party just because you can't have her and Louis can?! Louis who loves his girlfriend so much? And you know he doesn't like Constance! Smart-ass move, Zayn.

Yea, I talk to myself when I'm upset because I only listen to myself. Maybe this was why I was so obedient to Constance while she was in my body. Because she was using my voice.

It was 10 pm and I still couldn't get her off my mind. I can't stop thinking about how stupid I was for doing that to her.

"Hey man," Louis says while entering my room. He's here 80% of the time and only leaves when my parents are here cause he said that they make him feel old. "You don't even have to explain. I know you."

That's how our friendship works. He can predict my actions, he can see the reasons why I do and not do certain things, he knows how I feel about certain situations. I can do the same things for him.

"I texted her saying you won't be going to the party, which was stupid because you're hosting the stupid party in your penthouse suite across the street but she doesn't know that, so just hope for the best."

"I fucked up, Man. Instead of making her want me, I only pushed her away." I said, grabbing a can of Coke from the fridge and tossing it to Lou who was sitting on the lazy boy that he bought for himself for MY 16th birthday. That's Louis for you.

"Yeah, you're an ass." One disadvantage for having a bestfriend like Lou is that he's brutally honest and he doesn't hold back on his words.

I lied down on my bed for a while, thinking about Constance.

After practicing my monologue in my head, "Keys." I tell Louis.

"I already tossed them to that table," pointing to my bedside, "I was hoping you would think about asking for them minutes ago but it took you longer than expected. Well, goodluck on your monologue then." He says while texting on his cellphone, not bothering to even glance my way.

I swear he can be my personal fortune teller.