Clueless

Constance's POV (still in Zayn's body)

Zayn's alarm went off at 6 am. I got ready for school and Rocket followed me around. He's Zayn's siberian husky and based on the pictures in Zayn's phone, they loved each other so much.

I had waffles for breakfast when suddenly, I felt a craving for hot chocolate.

"Mim, could you make me some hot chocolate, please?" I said in the best British accent I could do.

"Sure, but don't you hate hot chocolate?"

"Mm, I just want one right now."

"I'll just place it in a tumbler so you could bring it to school."

"Make that three, please." I was planning on giving one to Perrie because since I was still in Zayn's body, I had to be nice to Perrie. The other one, I will give to Zayn, just because it's that time of the month and my body happens to love hot chocolate.

I checked Zayn's phone but I was still ignoring people's messages, except for one. Louis texted said that he will just meet me at school today and that I should get the key to Zayn's car in the game room.

I walked to the other side of the mansion and Rocket was still following me around. I got the keys and went back to the kitchen to get my hot chocolate and then went straight to the garage where all the cars were parked. There were four cars and I've only tried driving one, the one that I used when we first got switched. I pressed the unlock button and heard a beep from the black motorcycle.

What? I thought I was going to drive a car?

I had no choice but to go back to Zayn's room to pick up his other set of keys and used the car instead.

I drove to school and parked at Zayn's usual parking spot which was beside Louis's. His motorbike was already parked there so I called him to ask where he was but he wasn't picking up so I just walked into the school.

The first time I was in Zayn's body I realized that I had to get used to all the attention but this time, I noticed that everyone was looking at me. "Looking" would be an understatement, they were all staring at me.

Was something wrong with what I was wearing? Was I not bad-looking enough? Or were people expecting I would wear nice guy clothes just because Zayn did last week?

I was so confused.

Luckily, I spotted Perrie in front of her locker. I walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek and handed her the tumbler.

"Um, thanks, but why are you doing this?" She said with a puzzled look on her face.

"Just because." I replied while smirking. It was a stupid reply, but at least I tried.

"What is wrong with you?" Oh God, has she noticed? What if she finds out that I'm not really Zayn?

"Nothing, Babe." I wanted to throw up when I said that.

She walked away with her friends, leaving me alone.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Lance said while walking towards me.

"What?"

"You broke up with her in front of the entire student body and now you're kissing her, calling her babe, and offering her hot chocolate? Who does that?!"

"What?!"

"Why are you acting so clueless?"

"He's still trying to move on, Pal. Give him some time...and space." Louis said, appearing out of nowhere.

Lance walked away and Louis whispered to me.

"I assumed you already knew about the breakup since everyone was talking about it! Everyone witnessed it!"

"Well, I wasn't there so I'm sorry!"

"Look, just stay away from Perrie from now on. I know her and you're not gonna give her what she wants. She wants people to think that Zayn's still hung up on her and what you did just helped her prove that. If she does or says something to you, don't let her get into your head, do you understand?"

I nodded. It's not like I liked chasing after her, anyway. If anything, the breakup was a relief for me.

"Good. Now go to class." Louis said as he was walking towards Eleanor who was waiting near one of the rooms.

I walked into my classroom and saw Zayn near my seat. He was standing like a guy which he wasn't supposed to do.

I rushed to where my body was standing.

"Stand like a girl! Weight on the toes or the center, not on the heels."

Zayn immediately got what I meant.

"Please tell me it's not true." He whispered.

"What? Did you not know about the breakup, too? Are you as shocked as I am?"

"No, I meant did you really kneel down in front of her, asking for forgiveness?"

"What?! Why would I do that? I don't even like her!" I shouted. I didn't realize that there were other people in the room until I heard murmurs.

"Thought so." Zayn said, sitting down.

"What, you're just gonna leave me with your breakup problems?" I was whispering now, careful because someone might hear.

"Look, we have no choice. You're gonna have to deal with it because you're in my body. Now, what we have to do it you have to know why I'm doing these things."

"How?"

"Spend time with me." He was staring at me with my own eyes but I swear I could see Zayn somewhere in there.

"What, like a date?"

"No, but if you want that to happen...."

"No no no no, just... we just have to get to know each other just so we would know how to act in each other's bodies."

"Okay."

"And no dates."

"I can't guarantee."

What does that even mean? The bell ramg and the teacher entered. I sat back down on Zayn's usual seat and everything feels so far away when I'm here. I hate sitting in the back of the class. It makes me feel so isolated, like I'm missing so many things I should be seeing.

I waited for the bell to ring. When the period was finished, I was hurrying out of the room when....

"Mr. Malik? Ms. Flynn? I need both of you to  come and talk to me on your free period. Together."

Confusion was eating me alive. Why does she want to talk to us?

Hi guys!!! It's a weird end for a chapter but hey, they're going on a date!!!!

I know, they just said no dates but everyone knows that there will be one eventually!

THE SURPRISES START NEXT CHAPTER, THEY WILL BE ONE REVELATION AFTER ANOTHER SO PLEASE READ!!!

(AND VOTE AND COMMENT) :)

Thank you for 1K reads, guys!!! I hope you like the story so far :) If you have suggestions, you can c