The dress

Stacy's POV

I never thought I'd ever be part of a breakup scene again. Okay maybe I'm over-acting, I know this is not a breakup, but I really wanna know what's going on and it's never polite to just send your girlfriend off like that.

Maybe he's just exhausted from the game, or maybe he's hiding something from me, or maybe he's just too shy to tell me that he still wants to be friends with Amanda. Whatever his reason was, I didn't want to hear it.

He made me drive alone to my house. George was preoccupied with stalking the guys so I pretty much had no one to talk to.

As soon as I arrived home, I noticed a package in front of my room's door.

Constance

A card was on top of it. A cream-colored card with the gold text carefully written in a modern calligraphy font inside a white colored envelope.

I opened it and saw what was written inside.

C,

Since I was already in your body, I decided to buy you a dress for tomorrow night because you deserve it.

I love you.

- Z

So this was why he was in the mall? Not to buy a tie for himself but to buy something for me to wear?

I walked over to my bed and found another box and another card.

I made sure that these will match your dress and won't hurt your feet.

I opened it and saw a pair of designer heels. Normally I would automatically put a designer item in my closet and never use it, but these were just too beautiful to ignore.

Maybe it was a shallow reason for getting mad, or maybe I was forgiving him too quickly but things make sense now.

I texted him right away.

"She just saw me when I was on the way and decided to give me a ride. We didn't do anything, I promise. She wasn't even with me, she just dropped me off. I'm sorry for not telling you, it might ruin the surprise. I love you." He replied. I didn't expect him to reply that way since I only texted him 'Hi', but it was better than not getting a reply from him.

"I love you, Princess." He texted again.

Yup. I was definitely the luckiest girl in the world.

Louis's POV

I've spent the past few days thinking about what would happen to me if I told the world about me being gay. It's not like I haven't thought about it before, it's just that I want to rethink about what's more important in my life.

I've decided that I would bring Harry to homecoming. I don't care what people are going to say, or how they're going to react, but I'm going to stay with him no matter what.

I thought about a public proposal because he might not be ready for that so I thought about something else.

I brought him to the treehouse, set up some candles and a romantic dinner for two.

"So... Here's the thing: I want to take you to our homecoming dance." I told him. I didn't want to do it any other way, I didn't want him to be overwhelmed.

"Did I hear you right? Your homecoming dance?" He asked.

"Yes. The homecoming dance. Be my date?" I asked again.

"I understand your effort, and you're probably not doing anything grand because you're scared I might turn you down but I won't. But you can do better than that. Come on." He said and I immediately understood.

"But I'm nervous." I told him. I had this planned a million times, I can't screw it up.

"You can do it," he said.

I stood up from where I was sitting and walked to the stereo I set up earlier tonight. I pressed play and listened to how the playlist started. I just borrowed it from Zayn and it did not disappoint.

I walked over to Harry, held out my hand, and offered him a dance.

To strangers, we might have looked stupid. We were wearing our pajamas because we both decided to not wear uncomfortable clothes since we were both so tired from today's game. Yet here we are, in the backyard, dancing like a couple as if we were wearing suits and ties.

As soon as the song was reaching it's peak, I knelt down in front of him.

"Babe, I'm not scared anymore. I want to be with you and I'm tired of hiding and I just want the world to see that I want to spend my life with you. My love for you is greater than any other person's opinions about what we have. Please, go to homecoming with me?" I looked up at him.

He was crying, probably because he was overwhelmed by the feeling that finally, I was going to tell the world about us.

He nodded and I stood up to hug him.

"I love you I love you I love you!" I shouted. He held my face and kissed me like he's never kissed anyone before. I could feel the happiness in his kiss, like he's been wanting this for a long time.

"Did I ever tell you how lucky I am to have you?" He said.

"No you haven't, but I'm probably the luckiest man in the world right now." I told him before he kissed me again.

SHORT CHAPTER!
Stacy's dress on the side :)

I'm sorry if you find this chapter boring or uninteresting, I just wanted to write something for Larry in this story. (I have another Larry fanfic called SPACES and I've been getting good reviews and comments for it so you might wanna check it out)

Also, I wanted to keep it short and simple because I didn't want to describe the dress yet although the back details pic's already available.

Please comment and vote! Next update will be when I reach 35.5k :)