Jealousy

Constance's POV

I got up extra early today so I could go to Zayn's mansion and wake him up.

Once I reached the main door, I called Louis to ask him for the pass code. I remember being told to just come here whenever I want, since I was "registered".

"Just put your thumb on the fingerprint sensor." He told me. So I did, and the door opened. So that's what being registered means.

As always, Zayn's parents weren't home but there were a few maids walking around the house. It feels weird being here while I'm in my body. The last time I was here, I was pretending to be cool and so full of myself. What else will I do when I was in Zayn's body?

"Good morning Constance, Louis is not here." Mim said, coming out of the kitchen.

When she came out with a breakfast platter, I wanted to hug her and tell her how much I missed her cooking but of course, I wouldn't do that because technically, she just my body for the second time.

"I prefer to be called Stacy. And I um... Louis sent me here to wake Zayn up." I answered because that's something Louis would do.

"Okay. When he wakes up, please come back down and join us for breakfast. Feel at home." She said and it sounded like music to my ear. Breakfast!!!! Finally I get to taste Mim's cooking again!!!

I nodded and thanked her before I went up the stairs. I entered his room and looked for him but he wasn't there. I went down to the arcade room and to the art room but he wasn't there. I went to the opposite wing and checked the indoor and outdoor pool, the theater room, the music room but he was nowhere to be found.

I entered one of the unfamiliar doors and found out that they had a gym. There he was, working out. He was wearing sweatpants. Just sweatpants. Yup, he was half naked.

I stared at him for like an entire minute before he verbally noticed my presence.

"You've been standing there for so long that it won't be hard for me to assume that you like what you see." He said while approaching me.

'Um, no. Uh, Mim asked me to wake you up, that's why I'm here." I answered.

"Babe, if Mim asked for you to wake me up and you saw that I wasn't in my room, you already know that I was awake. You could've just gone back down. Which means that you INTENTIONALLY wanted to see me. Now tell me, why are you here?" He said, his face inches away from mine.

I wanted to say that he was wrong, but I know he will find a way to win the argument so I didn't. I didn't intentionally want to see him, I mean, I did, but not like this, not half naked.

"I'm uh... I'm here to pick you up." I replied, turning my back on him.

"Pick me up? Isn't that my job? And his early?" He said. He was now wiping his sweat with his towel and I can't help but look at his body.

He took my phone from my pocket and took several half-body pictures of himself.

"What exactly are you doing?"

"Taking pictures because they last longer. Here you go." He said as he handed my phone back to me.

"Anyway," He continued, "Where we going today? Why do you seem so eager?"

"I just.. I don't want to waste time. Can you just put on some clothes on so we can go?"

"You know what? I think you like it that I'm practically wearing nothing but I can't be like this all the time, so let's just go to my room and I can get dressed, or undressed, it depends on what you want." He winked.