Road Rage

"Will you please slow down?!" I shouted while holding on to the side of my seat.

So here's what happened: We got stuck in heavy traffic on our way out of the concert grounds. Louis kept asking Zayn about why he was smoking again and Zayn was quiet the entire time. When we got out, Zayn drove away from the venue at full speed. It felt like he was literally trying to burn up the road with his driving.

He wasn't slowing down. I could've sworn he even sped up when I told him the opposite.

"Alright, could you just stop the car?" I was still shouting. The next thing I know, Zayn hit the brakes, and we were in the middle of the road. I don't even know where we are anymore. It didn't matter. It was better to be lost than to be dead.

I was about to open the door when Zayn pushed me back to my seat. His right hand was over my right shoulder and he was looking at me with cold eyes.

He leaned in and for a split-second I thought he was going to kiss me. I wasn't sure if he was really moving in slow motion but when he was about to get too close, I realized that he was about to do the most cliché thing a guy could ever do to a girl. He was going to fasten my seatbelt.

I slapped his hand when he was reaching it out.

"Seatbelt." He said. He probably does this to every girl who rides his car. Every guy has a "teasing tactic", and that was his. I thought that of course, as any girl would say, I'm not like most girls.

"You know maybe if you drove in a very careful manner, I wouldn't even need the seatbelt." I stubbornly answered.

"Fine. Suit yourself." Zayn said as he stepped on the gas. He was accelerating faster than he was earlier, which made made me hold on harder to my seat.

I looked at the rear-view mirror and saw that Louis was so relaxed, like he wasn't bothered by the speed. I waited for him to notice that I was looking at him, but when he did, he just shrugged and went back to texting.

I fastened my seatbelt because I was so scared of what might happen. Zayn must be used to this speed, but there are still other vehicles around. No matter how careful he is (or is not), there could still be accidents caused by other people.

I saw that Zayn smirked from my peripheral vision. I hate it when he does that.

I looked outside and realized that we were already near my house. I waited for the car to stop before removing my seatbelt. I said a quick thank you to the boys before running out of the car.

"Stacy, wait!" Louis shouted while running towards me. He stops and hands me a small canvas bag.

"What is this?"

"We thought that you weren't going to come a while ago because we couldn't find you so we thought that maybe we could just buy you some merchandise. It was Zayn's idea, since he knows your favorite artists." I looked into the bag and it was filled with clothes and a small box for guitar picks.

"Why was Zayn acting weird earlier?"

"I wouldn't say 'weird', but Zayn gets on a road rage when he something happens and he doesn't like it. He doesn't like it when he has no control over things." He explained.

"And the smoking?"

"It's not hard to quit smoking. I had a hard time, too. He's probably stressed. Don't worry about him, he'll be fine. Now do me a quick favor and smile at him."

I did so, I even waved at him and mouthed "thank you" as I held up the bag.

I also thanked Louis and he went running back to the car. The next thing I know, the car was speeding up the street.

I texted Harry that I have arrived home safely. I entered and I was practically skipping around the house.

"So it went well?" My mom says out of nowhere.

"What?"

"Your night with Harry, did it go well?"

"Yes it did. I'm gonna go up and rest now. Love you Mom! Goodnight!" I kissed her and ran up the stairs.

I entered my room and turned on my iPod which is connected to my wall speakers. I played my 'Post-Date Night' playlist and danced around the room. I had playlists for everything.

I was happy. I got to spend the night with Zayn and we watched my favorite artists perform. I also got merchandise from the boys and they drove me home.

My phone vibrated and Harry texted:

"Glad you're safe. Thanks again for tonight. I had fun. :) Goodnight xx"

And then I realized that I was happy because of Zayn and not because of Harry. I spent the night with him and he was the reason why I was dancing around like a freaking ballerina around my room.

But Harry's my boyfriend and I'm not supposed to be feeling this way. But there will be better days, right? Like he said, we will have more next times. Maybe we'll get to have our own moments.

We'll take baby steps in our relationship. We don't need to rush.

I opened the bag that Louis gave me earlier and saw T-shirts and tank tops. There were also limited edition and deluxe albums. I also opened the box of guitar picks and recognized a few ones. I know that one was from The Neighborhood and the other one was from The Kooks.

These must be expensive. But both Zayn and Louis are rich and this is probably nothing to them. But I never though Zayn would buy me these things. Louis probably just said that to lighten me up after Zayn's road rage.

I was debating on whether to text the boys but I decided that I should only text Louis. I thanked him again and he quickly replied: "Anything for the girl who used to live in my bestfriends' body xx"

I still freak out whenever I think about it. It won't happen again, right? Those things never happen again in books and in movies. After they have gotten back to their bodies, that's it.

I really hope this is a one time thing because I couldn't bhandle having too much body hair and facial hair. Not to mention the morning wood.

I cringed at the thought and went back to my new clothes.

After trying all of them on, I fixed them in my closet and went back to sleep.

It was already 12 MN and tomorrow's a Monday. School's a bitch. Don't get me wrong, I like learning and studying. It's just that I don't like the idea of being forced to do things. I don't like the idea of going to school on time and having to attend every single class and not learn ANYTHING that I could really use in practical applications. But I have no choice. I have to go to school.

I cuddled up in my newly changed sheets and fell asleep to the sound of my breathing.

Hi guys!!! This chapter's a bit shorter than usual but the next one's going to be a bit longer than this one!! :)

Please comment/vote/share!!! :) Thank you :) :) :)