Acceptance

Constance's POV

After three days, I finally agreed to meet Harry. I figured it would be the right thing to do since he wanted to talk to me and I deserved an explanation. I wasn't mad, it's just that he's a different person in my eyes now.

I mean, I have nothing against gays, but if you used to be in a relationship with one and that you find out that he was hiding it from you, things really get weird.

During lunch, when I told Louis and Zayn that I was going to meet Harry after classes, Louis volunteered to drive me there. Of course I didn't say yes because then that would be the most awkward moment of my life.

After school, Zayn waited for me outside the room and dragged me to his car.

"What is wrong with you?!" I asked while I was struggling to escape from his grasp.

"If you're going to meet that that asshole, I figured you needed a shoulder to cry on."

"Hey, don't call him asshole."

"Why? I thought it's funny cause Louis's dick has been there."

It wasn't a funny joke, but I decided to accept it instead. I didn't laugh, in fact, the closer we got to my former school, the more tense I was.

H was telling me to calm down. I didn't have to, I wasn't panicking, I also wasn't angry, I just wanted me and Harry to have closure. I wanted to give him up for Louis because he's always had him in the first place.

"Whatever you do, do not lose your cool. Calm down." He repeats. With his speed, I think he's the one who needs to calm down.

"Zayn. I'm okay. Eyes on the road." I told him because he was looking back and forth from the road to me. I didn't need pep talk, I needed good music. So I turned the radio on.

"...Should this be the last thing I see, i want you to know it's enough for me..."

"Was this the song from the treehouse?" I asked. I knew it was, it's just that it was unbelievable that the radio will play such song while I was in the car with Zayn. Coincidence?

"Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran. I'm surprised you still remember."

"You sang it beautifully, by the way. I was so proud of you. Perrie still hasn't made up with you?" I knew I wasn't supposed to ask that cause it's probably an awkward topic, but I just had to.

"I didn't sing it for Perrie."

"What? I thought it was for her?"

Zayn didn't answer. Instead, he just pulled over. I didn't even realize that we were already in my old school.

We watched Harry from the upper rows of the bleachers while he was playing soccer with his team mates.

I remember when I used to sit here and fan girl over him along with many other girls. I was the quiet type of fan girl, I don't really shout or bring signs or whatever, I just sit and just watch as he controls the ball and aims it towards the goal.

After his training, he looked up and saw that we were there. He gestured towards the locker room and then pointed to where we were sitting. I pointed to our seat and then he headed to the locker room. It's amazing how we understand each other so much that we didn't even need to talk. I never wanna go back in their locker room.

The whispers of this fangirls were audible, and they were talking about how lucky I was for having a boyfriend like him. It would be easy for me to tell them that I wasn't his girlfriend anymore, but I couldn't because I wanted closure.