Chapter 30

"The way I feel when I see you is the reason why I never want you to leave my sight."
_________

"Let's go on a date,"

V whined, holding onto Hyojoo's hand and giving her puppy eyes. Hyojoo just shot him a glare and tried to free her hand from his grip. V, seeing how reluctant Hyojoo was to go on a date with him, felt his heart sting a little.

"I already told you! I'm going to my father's company meeting! He wants me to go there for a day since I'm going to inherit his company soon,"

Hyojoo exclaimed. V's nose stung a bit. He forgot how different Hyojoo's aspirations were from his. His worst nightmare was to inherit his father's company while that was her dream. He sometimes wondered if their vast difference in personality was the reason why Hyojoo never really understood him and always sided with his parents.
V just sighed and let go of Hyojoo's hand. Although he would normally stop talking to those who sided with his parents and despise them, he could never find the heart to do so with Hyojoo. He was hopelessly in love with her.

"Well, I'll get going now,"

Hyojoo muttered, not even feeling a slight bit of sadness as she just walked away. He stared at her silhouette, letting out a hopeless sigh as he turned around and walked away. Where was he walking to? He had no idea but he was still walking.
Soon, V found himself standing in front of Bom's matchmaking shop. He looked at the shop, able to see through the windows to see Bom holding a broom with her short hair tied into a small ponytail.
She had earbuds plugged in as she started sweeping the shop. He saw her cheekbones lift up instantly as she started swaying her body, using the broomstick as a mic stand as she sung into it. Although he could not hear her voice, he knew she must have sang well.
She did a little dance as she continued to sing and sweep, causing V's heart to flutter as he continued watching her. A smile spread across his face unconsciously as he laughed a bit. Something about Bom seemed so... different. She was different from Hyojoo. And the feeling he had when he was with her was different from when he was with Hyojoo.

She seemed so cute.