Chapter 4

"Just looking at her makes my heart pound. Does this count as love?"
__________

For the past few days, Bom had been anxiously looking at her text messages, hoping for a reply from Taehyung. She was unsure as to why she cared so much about the relationship of him and Hyojoo. Was it because she knew that it was infatuation, not love? Was it because she hadn't been getting many customers?
Unlike Bom, V had been having the time of his life. Using the excuse that Hyojoo was new to this university, he took the opportunity to show her around the university campus. After all, the campus was extremely and surprisingly huge as it was a prestigious university that only rich, famous or those with connections would be able to get in. V and Hyojoo both fell into the rich category.
They spent hours doing homework together after lessons in the campus, ate together and V even showed Hyojoo his favourite spots in the campus in which Hyojoo reacted warmly and enthusiastically. V felt like he was about to have a heart attack as his heart raced everytime he saw Hyojoo and he currently saw her everyday.
He couldn't tell if being with her was beneficial for his health or harmful but he just felt happy. She looked ethereal everyday with different sets of clothing worn on her and it had only been four days since she arrived in his university. What made him even happier was how there had been countless of gossip and rumours speculating if Hyojoo was his girlfriend.
He wished she was. He wished desperately with his whole heart that she was his girlfriend but tried to not make his love for her too obvious. He was trying to date her, not scare her away. However, his eyes were glued to her. He thought he was making it obvious but Hyojoo was oblivious.

"When is he going to update me? I told him to update me often!"

Bom groaned, ruffling her hair out of frustrations before turning off her phone and placed it face down on the wooden table. She was about to turn around when she heard a ping. Without hesitation, she ran towards her phone and indeed, it was V. 

From V: I can't tell if I'm screwed or not