Chapter 14

"There's a reason and cause for every dream you've dreamt."
_________

With anger coursing through his veins, V laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. It had been a while since he felt such anger and disappointment. Everyday, he ignored the fact that his parents never respected his decisions and only cared about their wealth so as to not get angry. However, the fact that Hyojoo thought similarly made him disappointed.
When he finally felt like someone understood him better, all his hopes and dreams were shattered. Hyojoo was just like everyone else. She only cared about a secure career so that she could maintain her wealth. But V thought differently. He'd rather a career that he enjoyed that might not pay much than one that he disliked but could earn him loads of money.
With all the pent-up anger and utter disappointment he had, V closed his eyes. He tried to calm himself down and tell himself that all would be fine the next day. Soon, his mind was a blank and he was finally asleep.
-
Suddenly, he heard a deafening and violent bang of metal that reverberated throughout the car. He felt his consciousness drifting in and out as he tasted the coppery blood that was pooling in his mouth. It felt as if his lungs were caving in on themselves as he took a deep breath. 
Then, he looked around but everything seemed to be in a blur. He blinked a few times and even squinted but it was to no avail as he could only tell that he was in a car crash. Instead, he felt as if his joints, organs, bones and muscles were being crumbled, crushed and smashed ruthlessly. 
As if the the pain was not agonising enough, he heard a familiar lady and a man's voice which triggered a high-pitched and deafening ring in his ears. Everything around started swirling around. He felt dizzy and his head felt as if it was about to explode. There was this painful pressure that he felt on his head and soon, he saw a bright light shining and everything turned black.