Chapter 3

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself.
______________

Bom sat there anxiously as he kept on rambling about how he loved Hyojoo. She flashed an awkward smile. It was not her position to tell him that it was not true love. Based on the rules, she was just suppose to help bring two people together. Currently, she was being too nosy.

"So! Based on the information I have collected, I think you should get to know her better. Since you said you only meet her when your father and hers meet, is there any other way of meeting her?"

He paused to think for a while before his face lit up and a smile spread across his face.

"I heard she is transferring to my university!"

"Then, you can try to spend more time with her and get to know her better."

He nodded vigorously as they continued discussing a little longer before he left the shop. His heart was racing in excitement as he was thrilled to finally be able to talk to Hyojoo without their fathers' presence.

Just like that, Hyojoo finally transferred to his university. She looked as beautiful as he remembered. He felt his breath hitch as he walked towards her. He welcomed her with a friendly and bashful smile as she smiled sweetly at him.

"It's great to see you again, Taehyung!"

She said, her voice sounding as sweet as honey as she ruffled his hair playfully. He felt his heart almost jump out of his chest as his blood rushed through his veins. He felt light-headed and could not help but stare at her. She was beautiful, as always.
In addition, no one called him Taehyung except his parents. No one called him that because he did not want to be called Taehyung. He identified with V, not Taehyung. The name had no meaning to him. It did not feel like it was his name, but rather someone else's.

But when she called him Taehyung, it was the first time he felt a slight bit of connection with that name.